Abominable Snow Mollusk
Abominable Snow Mollusk is a monster that appears in Frozen Face-Off. Chronologically, it first appeared in the arctic sea, when Mr. Krabs was a young sea captain and has his first fight with the beast. Mr. Krabs, along with his crew, had been devoured by the monster, and the crew had to wait until "nature takes on its course". In the present time, it appeared again when Mr. Krabs thought that Squidward had an "extra foot" and Squidward stated that the "extra foot" wasn't his. The "extra foot" was actually the tentacle of the Abominable Snow Mollusk and everybody ran away from the brutal beast. After the friends ran away, it appeared at the Chum Bucket and took Patrick. The crew tried to stop it, but the monster actually wanted the jellybeans that Patrick has in his bag. Then the monster mistook Plankton for a jellybean and ate him. Then Plankton has to wait till "nature takes on its course".
It looks like a 3D squid creature with eight tentacles (four for the arms and four for the legs), and it has yellow eyes, fur around its neck, and it has three thin, blue tongues.
- The monster's appearance was three-dimensional.
- It is a Female.
- The monster likes gummy worms and jellybeans.
- Its name is a reference to the Abominable Snowman (AKA: yeti), a mythical creature said to live in the Himalayas.
- The scene where it ate Plankton thinking he was a jelly bean is reminiscent of a scene in 20,000 Patties Under the Sea when the Sea Monster chased after Plankton thinking he was a chocolate-covered eclair. It is also similar the end of F.U.N. when Bubble Bass thinks Plankton is a green jelly bean.
- This is the third time a creature went after Patrick just because of food. In Dumped, Patrick was followed by Gary who just wanted the cookie in Patrick's shorts. In "Spongicus", A Sea Lion that appeared to want to eat Patrick just wanted to eat the blood sausages around his neck.