Please note: Due to constant attempts by spambots to gain access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
You are not logged in. Please log in to get the full benefit of SpongePedia.
For further questions go to SpongePedia:Contents !
Perch Perkins is the news anchorman for the Bikini Bottom News. He made his first appearance in the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and The Clash of Triton where he is purple, and the episodes Once Bitten, The Pink Purloiner and The Great Patty Caper, where he is orange.
He was also seen in "Who Bob What Pants?" reporting on the mayhem caused by SpongeBob's disappearance, but as he was doing his job, he was "kicked" out by Reg saying LITERALLY!!.
 Director of Photography
- He is voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- He's purple in the movie, green in the appearances before that, and orange in his appearances after the movie.
- He works with Bikini Bottom News. But he works also in sports for Wrestling.
- In SpongeBob's Last Stand, Ben Flenny replaced Perch due to have a terrible case of indigestion.
- In What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? Perch was reporting for KNKC Special Report about the Riot in New Kelp City. He could probably be working for both stations.
|Bikini Bottom News Reporters|
|Barbara • Bob • Ben Flenny • Camera Man • Realistic Fish Head • Gene Scallop • Perch Perkins|