Hi! Welcome to my talk page! Please start topics on this page and not on the archive pages.
Please read all the rules below.
Make sure to have a heading for each topic.
No spamming! Any spam will result in an immediate block from me or any other administrator.
Don't remove or edit any comments made by other users.
Please be honest in what you're saying!
Nothing inappropriate, please!
If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!
When a topic gets too long, begin a new one.
Please do not curse!
Nothing pointless, please!
ABSOLUTELY NO ADVERTISING!!!
After typing your message, finish it off with this: --~~~~
Don't come here to chat. Do it here, here, or here.
22.214.171.124 spammed Episode Transcript: Christmas Who? Please block the user--Guysponge22
Can you delete Talk:Pinky? --Guysponge22 12:55, 20 August 2010 (PDT)
- I think two weeks is enough for a block; spammers usually don't come back (I'm not allowed to block for more than that anyways). --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 13:06, 20 August 2010 (PDT)
Some spammer created this: User:JapanLover97/Archives5. It's totally spammed. Please delete it --Guysponge22 13:10, 20 August 2010 (PDT)
Chill out, I can only do so much at once. I'll get to deleting after I'm done blocking the spammers. --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 13:11, 20 August 2010 (PDT)
Please unblock Dunces and Dragons and [[Category:Snail]] so I can fix the typos on Dunces and Dragons, and I need to add Elderly Snail to Category:Snail.
- To add a category to an article write [[Category:Snail]] in the article.
- BTW, do you know that you put User talk:Japanlover97 to the category Snail because you wrote here [[Category: Snail]].
- Right. Thanks. --JapanRox (^_^) 18:09, 17 May 2013 (CEST)
Please protect Transcript: The Story of King Neptune and it's talk page? Please! --Guysponge22
- OK, I protected them, but why? They've never been vandalized! --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 15:40, 21 August 2010 (PDT)
- It's because someone vandelized an article I made on Wikipedia. They blanked the whole and just cursed me. Then, a admin saw the edit a day later, and reverted it. --Guysponge22
Hey JapanLover97! How do you put that invisible line on your talk page that you used to have over the "Users in SpongePedia" template? --MechaTurkey 15:25, 23 August 2010 (PDT)
Say, what's this so called "Xat" that's on your Navigation? -- A.W.E.S.O.M.E.-O 15:55, 27 August 2010 (PDT)
- It's a place where users like me and Turkeyrules go and chat. --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 15:56, 27 August 2010 (PDT)
So, wanna go? I have a little time on my hands. -- A.W.E.S.O.M.E.-O 15:57, 27 August 2010 (PDT)
Hey JL! Can you please put the "Karate-Star-2" picture I uploaded on the Karate Star page? Also, the "Shellback" picture on the Shellback Shenanigans too. Thanks! :D ---!nv@d3rz!m
- I will, but what captions should I put on them? --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 08:20, 11 September 2010 (PDT)
- I don't really mind. ---!nv@d3rz!m
PLEASE BLOCK 126.96.36.199! He's a Rug**** vandel! --Guysponge22 P.S. A Rug**** vandel is someone who vandelz a page with Rug**** stuff
Hi. Can you unprotected Seasons 6, 7, and 8? If you're going it, can you also unprotect the templates for me? Thanks. -- SpongiBob 09:25, 2 October 2010 (PDT)
Can you please unprotect Whelk Attack (Episode) because i want to put the title card on it.--Lolsponge 20:26, 3 October 2010 (PDT)
Nevermind.--Lolsponge 13:01, 4 October 2010 (PDT)
 Moving articles
Hey :) If you move articles, you have to change all links as well. Here's the list: Links to The Great Patty Caper]. This is important in order to be able to avoid double redirects. Thanks, TtsTalk 17:15, 7 October 2010 (PDT)
- ... Links to Patricks Rubber Duck.... --TtsTalk 18:16, 9 October 2010 (PDT)
- Please edit delete the links to the page you delete. Otherwise we will restore them, because we don't need links to deleted pages. --CFP 07:45, 10 October 2010 (PDT)
 Rubber duck
I know. But first you have to delete these links. We don't need links to deleted pages. --CFP 08:32, 10 October 2010 (PDT)
 Protect it?
Why don't you protect your first talk archive? --Guysponge22 12:04, 10 October 2010 (PDT)
Can you add my user name to the users in spongepedia template?--Lolsponge 00:10, 11 October 2010 (PDT)
Please unprotect Books and Template:Books? --Guysponge22 Nevermind, just add this article to those things.
Please unprotect The Great Patty Caper? --Guysponge22 11:40, 15 November 2010 (PST)
- Nevermind --My user page চ্যাট অবদান
 Forgot something
You may forgot to put a Klasky-Csupo thing in Krusty Krab Training Video, so why you can unprotect it so I can add Klasky-Csupo to that article. --TheShinyMew 12:05, 20 November 2010 (PST)
 Rug**** Vandals.....
Please Block IPs 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206-They have done MAJOR Rug****/Arthur Vandalsim.....--Miles Edgeworth 11:14, 7 December 2010 (PST)
Merry Christmas Japanlover :)--Miles Edgeworth 08:08, 25 December 2010 (PST)
 Happy New Year!
happy new year japanlover97!--Lolsponge 05:12, 1 January 2011 (PST)
Happy Christmas JapanLover97 --Friends 12:24, 25 December 2010 (PST)
Thanks for welcoming me back, buddy! Could you unprotect my talk page, DVDs, The Complete 6th Season, and Season 6, Volume 1 for me please? Thanks. -- $pongeP@ppy! 11:25, 2 January 2011 (PST)
- Thanks! You can protect them again. Could you also unprotect the articles Season 6, Volume 2, Season 7, Volume 1, Season 7, Volume 2, and The Complete 7th Season? Thanks. -- $pongeP@ppy! 19:01, 2 January 2011 (PST)
Hi, as you may have noticed, SpongePedia has moved to a new server and been updated to the latest MediaWiki version. But there is still lots to fix so please don't make too many changes and don't upload too many pictures. Thanks, Myotis 03:50, 8 January 2011 (CET)
 New Friend
Can you be my friend? -- @MT\/
- Sure. --スポンジ・ボブ Talk to me 16:07, 8 January 2011 (CET)
 What the Who-Now?
It seems every single page on here that I've visited is protected from editing. I'm hoping this is just me? Billy the Random Fish 03:50, 11 January 2011 (CET)
- That is because of the countless spam attacks we had recently. Myotis 05:41, 11 January 2011 (CET)
- You mean, from the old SpongePedia? Billy the Random Fish 15:55, 11 January 2011 (CET)
The photobucket picture on the Gone (Episode) Has expired. Please replace it with the new one, because its protected Title card link--Miles Edgeworth 13:58, 22 March 2011 (CET)
 Please Please Please...
Please decide for a signature in which your username can be seen. Take "Rabbits Rule (JL)" or something like this ok? :) --Tts Talk 11:54, 16 June 2011 (CEST)
- OK. --Japanese Rabbits Rule! Talk to me 15:53, 16 June 2011 (CEST)
You really don't see the articles SpongeBob Wiki, do you? I don't how, I mean the numbers (11:54),the ~'s...
- I have NO idea what you're talking about. --Japanese Rabbits Rule! Talk to me 02:08, 21 June 2011 (CEST)
I don't know why I'm so random today, but still, happy 2 year anniversary for joining SpongePedia! -- $ponge-P@ppy! 01:17, 7 July 2011 (CEST)
- Thanks! --Japanese Rabbits Rule! Talk to me 01:37, 7 July 2011 (CEST)
- No problem! -- $ponge-P@ppy! 21:00, 7 July 2011 (CEST)
Hey man! Can you please unprotect the page DVDs? Thanks! -- $ponge-P@ppy! 23:02, 16 August 2011 (CEST)
JapanLover, if you're still there, we need to talk. How does December 11th, 1:00 PM PST work for you? Xat 2. I don't really care if a Baurencrat sees this, since they're all pretty much gone now. --Potato'nTurkey Warrior. 03:15, 9 December 2011 (CET)
- In my time zone that's 4:00 PM, so most likely, yes. --Korean Rabbits Rule! Don't be shy, talk to me! 23:41, 9 December 2011 (CET)
Hello JapanLover! Can you unlock the Template "Starfish" for a bit? I just want to quickly do something on it. Thanks! :) ---iamzim
When you can, can you protect this article as it has enough information. -- My user page চ্যাট অবদান 22:18, 3 February 2012 (CET)
 New SpongePedia
Ich denke wir sollten SpongePedia zu sein in mehrere Sprachen wie einige Schreibarbeiten in ihrer Sprache bevorzugen verlängern. (Translation: I think we should extend SpongePedia to being in more languages as some would prefer typing in their language.) --My user page চ্যাট অবদান 02:44, 8 February 2012 (CET)
- I guess a Chinese or Russian SpongePedia wouldn't hurt (or perhaps a revival of the French SpongePedia), but I have no control over that; maybe you can consult CFP or Myotis about creating a new language SpongePedia. --스폰지밥 네모바지 해면동물 03:03, 8 February 2012 (CET)
- @Guysponge22: As you may have noticed (or not) we already have 3 language versions (English, German, Spanish) and that is pretty much enough for now. Myotis 04:03, 8 February 2012 (CET)
- @JapanLover97: What do you mean revival of French SP? --My user page চ্যাট অবদান 22:03, 8 February 2012 (CET)
- @Guysponge22: It's a long story; let's just say it wasn't doing well and had to be deleted. --스폰지밥 네모바지 해면동물 02:02, 9 February 2012 (CET)
- @Myotis: Okay, aber wenn es sich anfühlt, müssen wir eine andere, können wir ein? (Translation: Okay, but when it feels we need another one, can we make one?) --My user page চ্যাট অবদান 23:33, 9 February 2012 (CET)
What is the source of the birthdays of all of the characters execpt Spongebob, Gary and Mr. Krabs here
--ExplodingSoda 10:09, 10 February 2012 (CET)
Please move your fanart to the forum if you want to keep it, see SpongePedia:Fanart. -- Myotis 17:57, 27 March 2012 (CEST)
- That's OK; I haven't edited it in a while anyway. --JapanRox (^_^) 23:37, 27 March 2012 (CEST)
 Entire wiki
Please, can you make some entire wiki string replacements, ie. [[SpongeBob]] --> [[SpongeBob SquarePants|SpongeBob]] Dcsga talk 12:19, 14 June 2012 (CEST)
 Ppeenniiss vandaliser!
220.127.116.11 spams ppeenniiss on all pages! Dcsga talk 09:07, 27 June 2012 (CEST)
Hi JapanLover97! I'm the new SpongePedia user.--SpongeBobfan564 (talk) 09:42, 1 July 2012 (CEST)
- Is this important? He can find it out alone. Dcsga talk 10:20, 1 July 2012 (CEST)
Ok sorry AMTV (talk) 00:42, 18 July 2012 (CEST)
 Bolded "the"
JapanLover97, can you, please, tell me what is better (bolded "the" or not bolded "the")?
Here's the first one:
The Amoebas are bad creatures in Atlantis SquarePantis arcade minigames. If you crash into them, you lose a life.
And the second:
The Amoebas are bad creatures in Atlantis SquarePantis arcade minigames. If you crash into them, you lose a life.
You can see that many articles begin with The ''', and also many of them begin with '''The , but some have nice entrances like in the episode articles. I think that the average design and the entrancing sentence are very important. The entrancing sentence must contain what is about in the article. Dcsga talk 09:28, 17 July 2012 (CEST)
Are you real?
Who will delete all pages from [[Category:Pages for deletion]]??? Formula Knower! talk 09:15, 3 August 2012 (CEST)
 Block Feihiw4583 and delete his/her userpage
Because he/she advertising the iPhone 4s--Krabby Patty Liker (talk) 13:41, 5 August 2012 (CEST)
Please delete all pages from Pages for deletion except "User talk:JapanLover97" Formula Knower! talk 14:51, 5 August 2012 (CEST)
 Block Ivaka and Lucly NOW!
Because he/she vandalize pages and Ivaka created a sockpuppet named Lucly.--Hmmm.... Krabby Patties!!!! (talk) 15:01, 5 August 2012 (CEST)
 Add links
Bubble Buddy: add link to Criminal and Vendor.
Porous Pockets: add link to Slimelich Maneuver.
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III: add link to Orb of Confusion.(fin)
Jellyfish Hunter: add link to Jellyfish Jam Making Factory.(fin)
Krusty Krushers: add link to Wrestling Announcer.(fin)
Selling Out: add link to Blandy Franchising Company.(fin)
Ditchin': add link to Bikini Bottom Hug Festival.(fin)
Movie template: add link to Mr. Whiskers, Goofy Goober Waiter and Mariachi Fish.
That Sinking Feeling: add link to Dirt Dance Davey.
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture: add link to Drippy Brothers Studio.(fin)
Shuffleboarding: add link to Mermerang.
Gramma's Secret Recipe: add link to Mable.
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: add link to Mr. Whiskers, Goofy Goober Waiter and Mariachi Fish.
Back to the Past: add link to Time Machine.
Penny Foolish: add link to Fiber and SpongeBob's Brain House.
Tentacle-Vision: add link to Producer.
New Digs: add link to Snow Flake Collection.
Jellyfish Hunter: add link to Give It All You've Got.(fin)
Stuck in the Wringer: add link to SpongeBob's Brain House.
Clams: add link to Coral Blue Lipstick Number 2.
A Day Without Tears: add link to SpongeBob's Brain House.
Breath of Fresh Squidward: add link to Squidward's Brain.
Chum Bucket Supreme: add link to Department of Thoughts and Hockey Players.
Krabs a la Mode: add link to Hockey Players.
One Krab's Trash: add link to Floaters Cemetery.
Good Neighbors: add link to Security System 5000.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen: add link to Floaters Cemetery.
A Pal For Gary: add link to Store Owner.
Doing Time: add link to Surfin' Summer.
SpongeGuard on Duty: add link to Surfin' Summer.
Wormy: add link to That's What Friends Do.
Dumped: add link to Fresh Scent and Heavy Duty.
Short Songs and Chants: add link to Off to Work and Yo Ho.
Something Smells: add link to The Ugly Barnacle.
Japanlover97, I'm afraid of orphanation. See Template talk:Snail, Special:Lonelypages, Talk:Bubble Buddy (Episode) and Talk:Porous Pockets (Episode). Why are many talks protected? Formula Knower! talk 11:20, 10 August 2012 (CEST)
- Because they have been constant targets for vandalism and spam in the past so we had no choice but to protect them. --JapanRox (^_^) 18:59, 11 August 2012 (CEST)
- Often, they're the talks I need. :( Formula Knower! talk 14:45, 12 August 2012 (CEST)
Please check this. Formula Knower! talk 21:16, 10 August 2012 (CEST)
I won't be on SpongePedia until 2012/8/25. You can ask me anything in my talk.
Please change it. Formula Knower! talk 14:09, 24 August 2012 (CEST)
 Block IP
I found one user needing a block. I request a block for 2 weeks. The user is 18.104.22.168 (talk|contribs).
Formula Knower! talk 19:42, 27 August 2012 (CEST)
 Password answer
To change password, go Preferences --> "user profile" tab --> "my password" section --> "change password" link. Formula Knower! talk 09:24, 31 August 2012 (CEST)
 Exclusive polls!
Don't miss my polls: User:Dcsga/Polls! Formula Knower! talk 20:42, 2 September 2012 (CEST)
 Upload pics
Can you please upload two pics for me?
When I tried, there was an error.
They're from german SP. Formula Knower! talk 17:28, 3 September 2012 (CEST)
 Adminship request (REALLY IMPORTANT)
Can I be admin, please? I will do about 10 edits which will be the best edits in the history of SpongePedia. SpongePedia has been bad till now, but from now, it will be big and clear. Then I will be more rare at SpongePedia, but it will be tip-top. No bad redirects, no broken links. Also, can you please write an opinion about my contributions to SpongePedia? SpongeBob Wiki has many pages and info. It is copying. It also has Guinness O' Rippley character page, EVEN HE'S BOOK! This are my words. Formula Knower! talk 12:48, 5 September 2012 (CEST)
- I have no control over who gets to be admin here. You'll need to take that up with Myotis. --JapanRox (^_^) 02:57, 8 September 2012 (CEST)
| Active Users in SpongePedia