|This article isn't linked from or transcluded into other pages (excluding for links from a template).|
Please introduce links, and then remove this box. If you fail, write your attempt at the end of the code (write "alt gr --> W" before "}}" and between the two signs, write your attempt's date).
Floaters Cemetery is featured in the episodes One Krab's Trash and Curse of Bikini Bottom. Mr. Krabs once went here to get back the Soda Drink Hat, where he successfully got it back and defeated all the fossil armies. This is probably the same cemetery as The Bikini Bottom Cemetery. The cemetery is also seen briefly in the episode Wigstruck. It is very gloomy and is covered by green fog at night.
Beyond the entrance, it is like a regular cemetery. There is a skull and swords design on the entrance.
 People Who Have Been There
- Mr. Krabs
- SpongeBob (Mentioned)
- Sea Bats (Shadows)
- Black Alley Snails
- Pallbearer from Sing a Song of Patrick
 Buried There
 Biography (One Krabs Trash)
The Bikini Bottom Cemetery was first seen when Mr. Krabs decided to get back the soda drinking hat after SpongeBob buried it back with its original owner Smitty Werben Jagerman Jensen. Mr. Krabs arrives at the graveyard only to be freaked out by the many creepy sea life that lives there. He eventually spots Squidward putting flowers near a tombstone and walks home crying. Mr. Krabs goes over to the tombstone which reads "Here Lies Squidward's Hopes and Dreams," to which, Mr. Krabs replies by saying "What a baby." He continues his search and eventually finds the grave of Jensen (which is a pretty large tombstone in the shape of the #1). Mr. Krabs digs up the grave and retrieves the soda drinking hat. Before Mr. Krabs could run home and claim his money for it, Jensen suddenly rises out of the ground demanding Mr. Krabs to return his hat. Mr. Krabs declines, to which, Jensen calls upon the living dead to help take back his most prized possession. However, Mr. Krabs puts up a fight by taking the head of a skeleton fish and uses it as a sword to fight of the monsters. Krabs does this from night until morning until he reaches back to the entrance of the cemetery pretty excited now he thinks he has one million dollars.
 Tomestones Seen
- R.I.P Stupid
- I'm With Stupid
- Here Lies Squidward's Hopes and Dreams
- Driver Dan
- Rest in Peace
- Old Salty Lies Beneath
- Smitty Werben Jagerman Jensen (The last two parts of his name are written on a wooden plank, and the Jager part is skipped)
- Enrest Benogrine Mermaid Man
- It is possibly on Shallow Grave Road, mentioned in Nasty Patty.
- It has grass in all episodes, except for One Krab's Trash.
- The Flying Dutchman is said to not be put to rest (Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost), but he clearly has a grave in The Curse of Bikini Bottom.
- The cemetery's name is never seen in the entrance. SpongeBob only mentions it.