Stuck in the Wringer (Episode)
|Stuck in the Wringer|
|Airdate:||19 July 2009|
|Previous Episode:||Growth Spout|
|Next Episode:||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
"Stuck in the Wringer" is an episode from Season 7.
SpongeBob gets stuck in a wringer beacuse Patrick sticks him to it with Forever Glue which causes SpongeBob to do his regular agenda, with the wringer stuck with him.Patrick tries to cheer him up but,fails when SpongeBob drops his cotton candy.Patrick then quits being his friend but,wishes to play with SpongeBob so,he goes to the Pineapple.SpongeBob goes crazy from being in the wringer too long.Patrick also gets stuck in the wringer causing them both to cry.Their tears free them from the wringer,but Patrick gets them stuck again.Patrick then asks if he can use the glue again.
- This is the second appearance of Super Weenie Hut Jr's. The first was in No Weenies Allowed.
- This is the second time a static channel appeared. The first was Bummer Vacation.
- When the soap slipped out of SpongeBob's hands, it flied up in the air and landed on the floor. On that note, how could it get flung that high? SpongeBob isn't even that strong enough!
- This is the second time Patrick brushes his armpits. The first time was in episode Dumped.
- SpongeBob shouldn't have been in Super Weenie Hut Jr's. In No Weenies Allowed he states he doesn't belong there. It is possible that this episode takes place before No Weenies Allowed.
- When Squidward loses his eyes, they come back.
- The Carnival was originally called Glove World but in this episode it called Coral Carnival.
- This is the first appearance of the inside of Super Weenie Hut Jr.
|← Season 6 Season 7 Season 8 →|