A Day Without Tears (Episode)
|A Day Without Tears|
|Airdate:||22 March 2010|
|Previous Episode:||The Bad Guy Club for Villains|
|Next Episode:||Summer Job|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
"A Day Without Tears" is an episode from Season 7.
SpongeBob cries too much for a whole day, even in a sad song, and Squidward makes a bet with him. The bet is that he does not cry for a whole day, until midnight. SpongeBob accepts the bet. Throughout the bet, Squidward wants SpongeBob to cry so he can lose, but he doesn't cry for a whole day. When the midnight arrives, his tears can't hold back anymore and he cries too much in various places: the Bikini Bottom, Mr. Krabs' office and Patrick's house. At the end, Squidward has to spend the night at SpongeBob's house.
- This is the second appearance of the Bikini Bottom Choir; the first was in Choir Boys.
- Somehow, the boat that the choir singers are on moves by itself.
- 7 times of showing the Mermaidman & Barnacleboy show isn't even that big of a deal anyway, so why would SpongeBob almost begin to cry over that?
- In the beginning of the episode, SpongeBob slept in his underwear, but if you look closely, you'll see him wearing a pajama hat.
- When SpongeBob eats his cereal, he listens to a song called "Sad Song" by Lionel Fishy, a parody of Lionel Richie.
- The song Squidward played on his clarinet was called 'Hearts and Flowers', which sounds like a happy song in reality, but was really sad.
- This episode is similar to Funny Pants.
- When the dad and the son are playing catch, the background house is SpongeBob's Grandma's house.
- How can you cry this much in a day?
- Why would someone interveiw someone who didn't get what he wanted for his birthday?
- Lionel Fishy is a reference to Lionel Richie.
|← Season 6 Season 7 Season 8 →|