so I can fix the typos on Dunces and Dragons, Jim's info graph and words inside of it are on the wrong side, & I need to add Elderly Snail
to the sub-category: Snail. --Spman
) 21:12, 12 May 2013 (CEST)
- First, Please stop panic! See this: SpongePedia.
- Second, "the sub-category: Snail" does not exist.
 Adminship request (REALLY IMPORTANT)
Can I be admin, please? I will do about 10 edits which will be the best edits in the history of SpongePedia. SpongePedia has been bad till now, but from now, it will be big and clear. Then I will be more rare at SpongePedia, but it will be tip-top. No bad redirects, no broken links. Also, can you please write an opinion about my contributions to SpongePedia? SpongeBob Wiki has many pages and info. It is copying. It also has Guinness O' Rippley character page, EVEN HE'S BOOK! This are my words. Formula Knower! talk 12:53, 5 September 2012 (CEST)
- I have to talk to Aku about it. -- Myotis (talk) 11:51, 11 September 2012 (CEST)
- SpongeBob wikia sends vandalisers to SpongePedia like SEACACTUS (I saw him on SB wikia).
- I tried to create a transcript, but there was the spam filter. I was so angry, so I made a anonymous/random page with the transcript content, but the filter was shown again. Then I tried to copy the transcript here, but ... another filter!
- We could make all APMs.
- We could fix Template:Minor characters.
- We have 2 walled gardens: "episode rankings" and "APM". How do so many users know the rankings and vote? Formula Knower! talk 11:47, 24 September 2012 (CEST)
 The block
Why did you delete all the birthdays that nateburns976 added in?
and does an indefinite block mean an unclear block?
- Indefinite block is infinite long. Infinite/Indefinite is the same block type. You are blocked forever unless somebody unblocks you. If you want an unblock, then you only can e-mail it to the admin. But, welcome to SpongePedia. Make a good time, and if you find something wrong, edit the page, or report an admin. click here (secure link) Formula Knower! talk 16:15, 8 October 2012 (CEST)
- But...why did myotis delete the birthdays like Hans, Dance Judge, Etc.?
- Because nobody knows. Only known birthdays are on driver's licences. If you know a source, please add a link to it, otherwise it will be deleted. Formula Knower! talk 09:04, 10 October 2012 (CEST)
 Username Change
How do I change my username name? PatrickStar000 (talk) 21:12, 11 October 2012 (CEST)
- It's currently not possible. Myotis (talk) 19:59, 12 October 2012 (CEST)
- Ok, thanks. PatrickStar000 (talk) 21:51, 12 October 2012 (CEST)
- It's currently possible! Most breaucrats on other wikis can rename user's usernames. If this extension is not downloaded, just download it!--I am a happy Sponge! My Talk page My Contributions 08:16, 14 October 2012 (CEST)
- This is what I would change my username to be. Tigerfish (talk) 00:56, 16 October 2012 (CEST)
- WOW, but you must download it. Formula Knower! talk 14:15, 16 October 2012 (CEST)
- P.S. You MUST NOT change your username, if you want this:
Tigerfish (talk) 00:56, 16 October 2012 (CEST)
- You can pick this option, too: only change your signature to Tigerfish and link it to User:PatrickStar000. I did this too. My username is Martincek. My real username is Dcsga, but my signature is: Formula Knower! talk (because I think my version of the Krabby Patty is the best -- I put parts of the recipe (in many episodes, they are "hidden") in one document.)
 Article of the month
Is here anybody, who updates the article of the month, because it is the same than last month. Many greetings, --SpongieBurger Talk 20:13, 24 October 2012 (CEST)
- Well, you are free to change it if you have an idea for a new one. Myotis (talk) 21:35, 24 October 2012 (CEST)
- NOT SO FAST! THE TEMPLATE IS PROTECTED. SpongieBurger, please read the following text:
I'm glad you found it! Can you go see my polls (User:Dcsga/Polls)? TattleTale Strangler was the first one to agree. The article of
the month is not a few months here, IT IS more than one year the same. TattleTale hates this, but I fully agree.
If you agree, you can vote on the link. Thanks! Formula Knower! talk 10:35, 25 October 2012 (CEST)
 Protect request
Protect Goofy Goober Rock (Song) because Poglavnik, Sturmbrigade Degrelle, etc. move this page to 88 Rock 'n Roll Band. Also, can you warn Sturmbrigade Degrelle. Formula Knower! talk 15:14, 26 October 2012 (CEST)
 D'you know the episode lists?
D'you know the episode lists (like Episodes/Season 3)? We could put one more column: Airdate. Also, what's the difference between the airdate and premiere date? Formula Knower! talk 20:54, 27 October 2012 (CEST)
 New wiki
Why don't we have expr, if, ifeq, etc.? Formula Knower! talk 20:54, 27 October 2012 (CEST)
- I can't do much like installing extensions etc. at the moment, as I'm using a super slow web dongle, until I get new internet. Myotis (talk) 20:58, 27 October 2012 (CEST)
 Employee of the month
Hey, we can continue with the „Employee of the month“, aren't we? --SpongieBurger Talk 09:20, 30 October 2012 (CET)
- Can you add this to the Main Page: SP:WN? It's a template, WIKI News. If we make new infoboxes, etc. we can put them to the list! Formula Knower! talk 14:14, 1 November 2012 (CET)
- Sorry, but I can't add anything to the mainpage, because I'm not an administrator. --SpongieBurger Talk 15:17, 1 November 2012 (CET)
- @SpongieBurger: Oh sorry. Entschuldigen Sie bitte! I made a new section but forgot to add the title. Ich habe eine neuen Abschnitt gemacht, aber vergessen, den Titel hinzuzufügen Formula Knower! talk 20:18, 1 November 2012 (CET)
- Okay, I thought you said it to me. Are you an admin? --SpongieBurger Talk 18:46, 2 November 2012 (CET)
- No, I'm not. Nein, ich bin es nicht. Formula Knower! talk 19:13, 2 November 2012 (CET)
- Oh. But your work is so good as an admin. --SpongieBurger Talk 19:18, 2 November 2012 (CET)
Add this to Ugh trivia:
- This episode may be a reference to the movie Glogs. Formula Knower! talk 18:00, 4 November 2012 (CET)
 Why? (EpInfo)
Why did you remove the tab? It is good because you can switch between transcript, episode, gallery and discussion without searching the page for the link. Also, you don't need to search for the transcript or gallery, just simply click the button and... VOILA! Formula Knower! talk 11:05, 5 November 2012 (CET)
- No. Please stop creating templates nobody really needs. This is SpongePedia, not TemplatePedia. EoD. Myotis (talk) 14:46, 5 November 2012 (CET)
Ich habe hier wie schon einmal in der deutschen SpongePedia Probleme mit dem Hochladen. File:Sandy lacht.jpg. Auf Jörgs Diskussionsseite steht ganz unten, dass es am Server liegt, kannst du mir bitte helfen? -- SpongeBobFan73 (talk) 17:05, 24 December 2012 (CET)
- Ja, ich schau mal nach. Myotis (talk) 22:41, 24 December 2012 (CET)
- Ich denke, daß alles ist in Ordnung. I think everything is OK. Formula Knower! talk 14:48, 26 December 2012 (CET)
We can move all birthdays to SpongeBob SquarePants Timeline because they make a mess, and half of them are false. Formula Knower! talk 14:51, 26 December 2012 (CET)
 Uploaded images
Please delete this image. It has even 414 KB!! Too much...
 Unblock Archives
Hi Myotis! Long time no see... ;) Could you please unblock User talk:SpongePappy/Archive 3, User talk:SpongePappy/Archive 4, User talk:SpongePappy/Archive 5, and User talk:SpongePappy/Archive 6. Thanks! -- $pongeP@ppy (talk) 20:57, 9 February 2013 (CET)
Hi there. As you can see, I am a new user, and I didn't know what to do, so I went to the wanted page list, and created Squidward in Clarinetland, but I'm not very experienced, so I was wondering, could you tidy up the page so there aren't any red links or that the website I cited is actually referenced? Thanks. GarySnail
- You are free to make new pages. If you don't know how to edit an episode page, please don't do. Formula Knower! talk 11:39, 30 January 2013 (CET)
OK but could you post all answers to my questions on my talkpage from now on? Template:GarySnail
When are you going to unblock NATEBURNS976? Just askin
- Why should I and what's it to you? Myotis (talk) 11:00, 26 February 2013 (CET)
- Just curious that's all.