|Airdate:||Feburary 16, 2009|
|Previous Episode:||To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants|
|Next Episode:||Professor Squidward|
"Shuffleboarding" is an episode of Season 6.
- SpongeBob (ManBob)
- Patrick (PatBoy)
- Mermaid Man
- Barnacle Boy
- Man Ray
- Tyler and his sister
- Citizens of Bikini Bottom
SpongeBob and Patrick are annoying their heroes at Shady Shoals with Mermaid Man's mermerang. The mermerang then goes out of control, and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, along with Sponge and Pat, fall to the Mermalair crazily. SpongeBob and Patrick, unfortunately, land on their heroes and get them a trip to the hospital.
At the hospital, SpongeBob learns that his heroes are booked for a shuffleboarding tournament, but cannot go because they are hurt. SpongeBob and Patrick dress up as them to take their place. Barnacle Boy reminds SpongeBob to just go to the shuffleboarding tournament, play, then come right back and not mess anything up. SpongeBob and Patrick agree, then depart to the tournament. They surprisingly win and not mess anything up. Just as they are about to go back, Patrick sees some kids supposedly loitering and gets SpongeBob to join him in throwing "criminals" in jail. For the rest of the day, the two spend their time throwing everyone in Bikini Bottom in jail for some "crimes".
After their work is done, SpongeBob and Patrick spot ManRay going into a washeteria. There he interacts with an old woman named Mable, the person he dated with in high school years ago. SpongeBob and Patrick think they are plotting a crime and throw the two in jail. They start a battle which includes turning ManRay's head really small by putting it into the washing machine. Now that their work is officially done, SpongeBob and Patrick go back to Shady Shoals and give Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy their trophies and costumes. At that moment, the citizens of Bikini Bottom who were in jail arrive in an angry mob and chase the superheroes away, of which SpongeBob and Patrick have no idea.
- Man Ray had a girlfriend named Mable back in high school.
- This episode was originally named "SpongeMan SuperHeroPants".
- The German title is called "Imitatoren", which means "Imitators".
- This episode is similar to Ditchin', due to the fact that SpongeBob or Patrick get distracted when they promised to return on time.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick met the jail warden, the warden was eating a Krabby Patty. How is this if SpongeBob is the only person who can make a perfect Krabby Patty and he wasn't even at the Krusty Krab to make it for him?
- One of a few episodes where the title has little or nothing to do with the episode. Others include The Algae's Always Greener and Gramma's Secret Recipe.
|← Season 5 Season 6 Season 7 →|
|114a||114b||115a||115b||116a||116b||117a||117b||118a||118b||119a||119b||120a||120b||121a||121b||122a||122b||123 + 124||125a||125b||126|