Atlantis SquarePantis (Game)
|SpongeBob SquarePants: SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis|
|Developer(s):||Blitz Games (Console), Altron (Handheld), Nick Arcade|
|Release Date(s):||December 3, 2007|
|Genre:||Adventure (Console), Side-scrolling platformer (GBA), Platformer (DS)|
|Modes of Play:||Single-Player|
|Based on:||The SpongeBob SquarePants television movie Atlantis SquarePantis|
|Game Boy Advance|
SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis is a SpongeBob video game for the Nintendo Wii, DS, Game Boy Advance, and PlayStation 2 that is based on the TV movie Atlantis SquarePantis. The game was released for all game systems on December 3, 2007.
 Voice Cast
- SpongeBob - Tom Kenny
- Patrick - Bill Fagerbakke
- Lord Royal Highness - David Bowie
- Squidward - Rodger Bumpass
- Sandy - Carolyn Lawrence
- Plankton - Doug Lawrence
- Mr. Krabs Clancy Brown
- Patchy the Pirate - Tom Kenny
 Levels (PS2 & Wii version)
Music levels are levels where you must click on the arrows/joystick and buttons.
 Tanklantis Plankpantis (Vehicle level)
What? Where? Plankton wants to shoot SpongeBob and his friends! How did that happen? The level's about Plankton shooting other tanks and objects with his own tank!
Enemies: Other tanks, "objects"
Level variations: "race in a minute variation" and "the end of the original level"
 Amulet Adventure (Explore level)
How did everything begin? SpongeBob and Patrick blow bubbles. SpongeBob blows a bubble that's big, big, BIG!!! Both get captured in the bubble and go very far. They get lost in an old Jellyfish Cave. Now, SpongeBob and Patrick need your help to escape. But do you have what it takes to get to the outside? Patrick can throw anchors and SpongeBob on the other side, while SpongeBob can move obstacles out of the way, and open doors!
Enemies: Ghostly Pirates
Level variations: two other levels
 Snap Happy (Camera level)
SpongeBob and Patrick find an old amulet. It says "antis." Patrick thinks of SquarePantis! They go to the Bikini Bottom Museum. First they photograph everything as boring Bikini Bottom Police Force and tourists chase the "two kids". The game is about photographing everything. When you complete the level, Squidward says that it's the missing part to the Atlantean Amulet! Some other characters come. They carefully put the both parts together...
Level variations: "don't photograph the bad things" and "destroy all vases (35)"
 Magical Musical Journey (Music level)
...and a bus appears! They go to the bus powered by - songs! Now everybody sings and you control how to sing optimal.
Level variations: "harder one" and "Plankton the hard coach!"
 Bus Building Bonanza! (Vehicle level)
Patrick doesn't sing anymore. Then the bus falls near Atlantis. Now, they must find the missing parts to the bus. But it's hard to build it! Later, they find a radar saying where the missing parts are.
Level variations: "race through gates"
 Tour Trouble (Music level)
 Money Krabbing! (Shooting level)
 Squidward the Poser (Music level)
 Paparazzi Patrick! (Camera level)
 Hide and Sneak! (Explore level)
 Armory Antics! (Music level)
 Squidward Super Shooter (Camera Shooting level)
 Super Tank Showdown (Vehicle level)
 Operation: Trash and Dash (Music level)
 Enemies on DS & GBA
- Green Jellyfish
- Diamond Jellyfish
- Black Jellyfish
- Ghost Jellyfish
- Steel Jellyfish
- Magma Jellyfish
- Brown Thug
- Green Thug
- Purple Thug
- Blue Thug
- Giant Jellyfish
- It was released in 2007.
- This is the first game based on an episode.
- In the game, you have to literally fight Plankton's tank, then he fires ice cream, but in the episode, he fires ice cream without a fight.
- Nick Arcade helped develop this game.
- This game is similar to the game Creature from the Krusty Krab This may be due to Blitz Games developing the console ports for both games.
- In the GBA version there is a minigame where you battle Atlantean Guards, but in the cutscene after the minigame, LRH says that Sandy has been captured when she defeated all the guards.
- Also in the GBA version, the final boss is Giant Plankton, another thing different than the TV special.
- The whole game was a flashback, rather than others.
- There are 6 mini games in this video game for the DS.
- This is the first SpongeBob video game based on a television movie.
|This article is a stub. You can help the SpongePedia by expanding it. Just click edit.|