The Bad Guy Club for Villains (Episode)
|The Bad Guy Club for Villains|
|Airdate:||15 February 2010|
|Previous Episode:||Back to the Past|
|Next Episode:||A Day Without Tears|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
- Mermaid Man
- Barnacle Boy
- Man Ray
- Dirty Bubble
- Sinister Slug
- Jumbo Shrimp
- Atomic Flounder
- Elastic Waistband
- Professor Magma
- Miss Appear
- The Pyrite Ponderer
 Patrick's House
SpongeBob is shown running into Patrick's House with a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy "The Lost Episode" tape. Patrick reads the name, then they both excitedly put the tape into Patrick's TV.
 The Tape
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are shown catching and beating up Man Ray, then they shake hands and leave. MM and BB are then standing atop a building, and see a woman being terrorized by a preying mantis-esque robot. They then swoop down defeat it by punching it's head off. It then cuts to Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy in the Mermalair, watching The Dirty Bubble getting on a bus with a suitcase. MM and BB exchange a few words, then leave to follow the Bubble. It is then seen that the Bubble is having a secret meeting with fellow villains near the bus stop: Man Ray, Jumbo Shrimp, The Atomic Flounder, and The Sinister Slug. He hands them each a ticket card, which MM reads with his binoculars: BGATFBC (the name of their group), The Evil Hotel, April 3rd, 12:00 P.M. Barnacle Boy exclaims that the date is tomorrow.
 Back with SpongeBob and Patrick
The television screen goes fuzzy, and Patrick tells SpongeBob to see what is wrong. SpongeBob then ejects the tape to find the film torn and pulled quite a bit out of the cassette. He uses scissors and tape to fix it back, and puts the cassette back in.
 Tape Continued
Mermaid Man takes a shell off of his suit and calls someone under the name "the ocean's greatest heoes". The Bubble is shown meeting with the fellow villains right outside the hotel. They walk into their conference room to find two mysterious figures and believe they have the wrong room. They tell them that that room is for the BGATFBC, which the figures respond that the room is for the IJLSA. The figures reveal themselves to be Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. MM and BB introduce their allies: The Elastic Waistband, Proffesor Magma, Miss Appear, and the Pyrite Ponderer with his Hairnet of Knowledge. MM then tells together they are: The International Justice Lodge of Super Acquaintances. They start fighting, and BB gets an extra arm from Atomic Flounder's Atomic Touch. The arm then develops an evil mind of it's own and takes control over Barnacle Boy. Mermaid Man then jumps on Barnacle Boy, and puts him in a headlock to try to get him back to his own molecular state. MM grabs Pro. Magma, who then turns into a shield, and dodges the Sinister Slug's attempt to render him stationary with his slime. It affects the Atomic Flounder instead. MM then touched the extra hand of Barnacle Boy's to the Flounder, which it then dies off. The Pyrite Ponderer gives MM his Hairnet, that they use to wrap the villains up. MM then asks Man Ray what BGATFBC stands for, which is revealed to be the Bad Guys All Together For the Book Club. In the end they were just going to read. The moral is: You can not be imprisoned for reading.
 Return to Patrick's
Patrick complains about the fuzziness back on the TV, which SpongeBob replies that the episode is over. Patrick says that he doesn't want it to end. The episode ends with them rewatching the rewound video.
- The Jumbo Shrimp, Atomic Flounder, and Sinister Slug have different appearances each time they are in a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode.
- The Elastic Waistband, instead of being elastic himself, (like in Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V) his waistband stretches, giving his stomach an inflated appearance.
- Miss Appear now looks more like Wonder Woman, instead of her purple outfit.
- Professor Magma's name is actually "Captain Magma". His appearance has also changed.
- The Quickster (Originally The Whizzer) is absent from the IJLSA.
- The actual SpongeBob credits are on the TV at the end.
- This episode marks the Pyrite Ponderer's debut. He later returns as an action figure in "Mermaidman Begins"
- In the IJLSA, the "L" stands for "Lodge" instead of "League" in this episode.
- This episode is only 8 minutes long due to being paired with a 15-minute episode.
- Both this episode and it's pair Back to the Past involve Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy in the main plot.
|← Season 6 Season 7 Season 8 →|