Gary in Love (Episode)
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
|Gary in Love|
|Airdate:||6 February 2010|
|Previous Episode:||One Coarse Meal|
|Next Episode:||The Play's the Thing|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
"Gary in Love" is an episode from Season 7.
Gary falls in love with a snail called Mary when SpongeBob takes him to the Snail Park.
- This is the first appearance of Snail Park.
- SpongeBob's TV is right in front of Gary in this episode, but it is usually by the wall.
- Gary doesn't want to take a walk in this episode, yet he really liked to in A Pal for Gary.
- Strangely, when Gary leaves the house, SpongeBob isn't mad at him.
- The German title is Garys große Liebe, which means Gary's great love.
|← Season 6 Season 7 Season 8 →|