From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
Krusty Dogs is an episode from Season 7.
SpongeBob during a lunchbreak begins sculpting using Krabby Patty ground meet. Eventually one of his sculptures collapses into the shape of a hot dog. SpongeBob decides to propose a new menu item to Mr. Krabs about making hot dogs using krabby patty meat in leftover meat. Mr. Krabs agrees when he sees the customers ask to purchase some krusty dogs and adds the recipe to the menu. Eventually Mr. Krabs gets large profits for the krusty dogs and decides to erase the krabby patty from the menu. Upon hearing it SpongeBob is dismayed...Later SpongeBob wakes up in his office being recovered by paramedics. Mr. Krabs takes out the grill to replace it with a hot-dog heater and replaces the spatula with tongs used to grab hot dogs which further dismays SB. Eventually SB asks Mr. Krabs to put the krabby patty back on the menu claiming that the K.B. is what gave the Krusty Krab it's name. However Mr. Krabs takes SB's words to mean that he's forgotten to change the name of the restaurant from the Krusty Krab to the Krusty Dogs which finally makes SB burst and decide to get rid of the krusty dogs to get the Krabby Patty back on the menu.
- The Krusty Dog is a parody of the Hot Dog, as it looks like it.
- This is the third time that Mr. Krabs went overboard with a new product. The first time was Jellyfish Hunter, the second time was Greasy Buffoons.
- The joke-Squidward dresses up as a Krusty Dog and gets kicked by a boy. At the end Squidward dresses up as a Krabby Patty and gets kicked by the boy's mother.
- A woman is eating a Krabby Patty at the scene where SpongeBob faints. It is possible that it is the last Krabby Patty served before the menu temporarily changes to Krusty Dogs.
- The first one to pay double for what a Krabby Patty costs for a Krusty Dog and eat it was Frank.