Growth Spout (Episode)
|Airdate:||19 July 2009|
|Previous Episode:||I ♥ Dancing|
|Next Episode:||Stuck in the Wringer|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
"Growth Spout" is an episode from Season 7.
- Mr. Krabs' House
- Mrs. Puff's House
- Patrick's House
- Squidward's House
- SpongeBob's House
- Krusty Krab
- Mrs. Puff's Vegetable Garden
- Sometime before Krusty Love took place. - How do we know this?
Mr. Krabs is brushing his teeth, when he hears Pearl yelling for help. Glad to help her, though she is going through a growth spurt. But without a speck of food in the house, Mr. Krabs decides to steal free foods from Conch Street (Mrs Puff's house didn't quite work). He starts with Patrick, for a bowl of cereal. Then Squidward for everything in his house. But SpongeBob thinks he is having a sleepover, when Squidward apears to call a police. But SpongeBob fixes Pearl by making one krabby patty and the ingredient was "love," somehow.
- The title is a play on words of the phrase growth spurt.
- It doesn't make sense that feeding Pearl more food would make her stop growing. In actuality, the more she ate, the more she'd grow.
- Pearl turned 16 in Whale of a Birthday. 16-year-olds don't have growth spurts. The only possibility is that this takes place a couple years before.
- When Mrs. Puff throws the crowbar at her fence, that post turns into the shape of a crowbar.
- When Pearl grows, her clothes grow as well when they are supposed to rip and be torn.
- Why would Pearl have a grouth spurt when she is already huge?
- In this episode, Mr. Krabs tells Squidward to hang up or he will fire him. But on New Leaf he is forced to dance or he is fired, and on Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V, he is forced to save the world or he is fired, and Squidward does.
- The German title is Der Wachstumsschub, which means The Growth Spurt
- Pearl saying "more!" is like when Mr.Krabs kept on saying "more!" in Jellyfish Hunter.
|← Season 6 Season 7 Season 8 →|