The Great Patty Caper (Episode)
|The Great Patty Caper|
|Airdate:||11 November 2010|
|Next Episode:||That Sinking Feeling|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
The Great Patty Caper is a special from season 7.
- Mr. Krabs
- Nat Peterson
- Perch Perkins
- SpongeBob's Grandson
- Jewel Triplets Gang
- Billy (turned into a werewolf)
- Old Folks at the Rest home
- Security Guards
- Old Fashioned Cops
- Krusty Krab
- Chum Bucket
- Oceanic Express
- Patrick's Lemonade Stand
- Train Center
- Rest Home
- The Bank
- Bikini Bottom Railway Station
When Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob the only key to the vault holding the Krabby Patty Secret Formula, SpongeBob vows to guard it. But as soon as SpongeBob and Patrick board the Oceanic Express train to retrieve the formula, the key mysteriously goes missing. Who could have stolen the key? Was it the sneaky Plankton? Or was it the "butler"?
- Two books based on this episode, "The Great Patty Caper" and "The Great Train Mystery", were released in September.
- The original title for this episode was Krabby Patty No More. It was then changed to The Great Patty Caper.
- This episode aired on 11/11/10.
- It is revealed by Perch Perkins that Johnny's real name is Elaine.
- Promos titled this episode Mystery with a Twistery.
- When SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make a new batch of krabby patties, they reveal the first two ingredients of the formula which are flour, and barnacle shavings.
- When SpongeBob is entering the freezer, a fish skeleton can be seen on a stack of boxes. This is a spoof of a scene in Star Wars when there is a skeleton in the Wampa's snowcave.
- At the end of the episode SpongeBob was actually narrating the whole episode, he is probably in his 80's, and he has grandson or grandnephew playing a handheld video game system (possibly resembles Game Boy Color).
- Actually, two trains appear in this episode, the 1st one being a high-speed looking train hauling a flatbed wagon and the 2nd one is The Oceanic Express.
- Plankton was reading a magazine called PQ' which is about Plankton's all over.