Pat No Pay (Episode)
|Pat No Pay|
|Airdate:||2 August 2007|
|Previous Episode:||Picture Day|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
"Pat No Pay" is an episode from Season 5.
Patrick was suffering from Krabby Patty Withdrawal, in able to cure Krabby Patty Withdrawal Patrick need to eat a Krabby Patty. Mr. Krabs offers him lots of Krabby Patties because Patrick said earlier that he could pay for it. After Patrick was finished eating all the patties, Mr. Krabs asks for the payment. Unfortunately, Patrick doesn’t have any money to pay for it. Mr. Krabs is so angry about it that he makes him work for the Krusty Krab. Patrick was first assigned to clean the bathroom, but instead Patrick eats the soap. Then he asks him to put the ice cubes in a barrel, but Patrick breaks the barrel instead. At last, Mr. Krabs asks for Patrick to dump the trash down a machine or else he will never eat Krabby Patties. While Patrick dumps the trash down the trash machine, Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob to put all of his money into the safe. While SpongeBob heads to the safe he saw Patrick was having trouble with the trash. SpongeBob then shows him how to work it. After all the trash was vaporized Patrick saw SpongeBob carrying a bag which is Mr. Krabs' money. Patrick then threw it down the trash machine and the whole place explodes.
- Mr. Krabs did not teach Patrick how the trash machine works. If he taught him that, SpongeBob would not have needed to go near the machine and his money could have been safe.
- The theme from Help Wanted is heard at the beginning.
- Patrick does not like to be clean as seen in episode The Battle of Bikini Bottom but Patrick did not care when he handled the soap. This could be because this episode took place after The Battle of Bikini Bottom.
- Mr. Krabs asked SpongeBob to return his money, but when he came to check up on how Patrick is doing with the trash, he then asked Patrick if he already returned his money.
- Mr. Krabs hands SpongeBob a bag of money and tells him to put it in his safe. SpongeBob leaves. However, if you look behind Mr. Krabs, there is a safe behind him.
- When Patrick is all fat, the next scene of him will show he's back to normal.
- This is the 4th time the length of the episode is mentioned. The first 3 episodes to do this were Nature Pants, Club SpongeBob, and Missing Identity. However, it is the 1st episode that is much shorter than others (at 3 and a 1/2 min.)
- Shouldn't Patrick be throwing the bags to the dumpster instead of the Trash Chute?
- This is the only time the Trash Chute is seen.
|← Season 4 Season 5 Season 6 →|