Rise and Shine (Episode)
|Rise and Shine|
|Airdate:||19 February 2007|
|Previous Episode:||Night Light|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Sandy Cheeks||Carolyn Lawrence|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
"Rise and Shine" is a short episode from Season 5.
SpongeBob wakes up one morning and looks out the window. He asks Gary about ever wondering what Patrick does every morning. Then, you see Patrick asleep on his chair. The alarm clock rings and he becomes startled. He hides and realizes that it is something that happens every day. Then, the alarm clock continues ringing and Patrick says that the joke is over. It continues and he gets angry, attacks the lamp, and rips it in half. Then, he realizes that it is time for breakfast. He goes to the refrigerator and many cans come out of it. Patrick thinks that he has nothing to eat, but he realizes that the food is in the can. So he takes a plate and asks the can to give him some food. However, the can does not respond. Patrick tries to open it and gets frustrated, he throws it, it lands on the alarm clock, and the food comes out. Therefore, Patrick grabs the food and sits down to watch television. He eats the food, but the ringing alarm clock comes out again and he realizes that he is late.
So, he runs downstairs, trips on the broken lamp and falls down the stairs. He crashes through his dresser and puts on his shorts. Then, he falls again, goes through the bathroom and grabs the toothbrush. Then, he pops out of his rock and SpongeBob asks about his morning. Patrick said he just had another normal morning.
- This is the fourth episode in which see Patrick's living room. The first was I'm With Stupid, the second was Rock-a-Bye Bivalve and the third was Rule of Dumb.
- Since the episode Dumped, Patrick has learned to brush his teeth. In the episode Dumped, he brushed his mouth and armpits.
- This is one of the many episodes Patrick is naked in. He was only naked in public in, That's No Lady.
- This is the first episode since Help Wanted to have two other attached episodes instead of just one.
- This episode explains how Patrick gets stuck to his roof every morning.
- This is the first time Patrick is the main character.The second time is The Donut of Shame
|← Season 4 Season 5 Season 6 →|