Mermaidman vs SpongeBob (Episode)
|Mermaidman vs SpongeBob|
|Airdate:||3 August 2007|
|Previous Episode:||Blackened Sponge|
|Next Episode:||The Inmates of Summer|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
"Mermaidman vs SpongeBob" is an episode of Season 5.
- SpongeBob (alter ego Fry Boy)
- Plankton (alter ego Professor Plankton)
- Mermaid Man
- Barnacle Boy
- Mr. Krabs
- Bikini Bottomites
- Man Ray
- Old Man Jenkins
- Perch Perkins
- Frank (Cameo Character)
SpongeBob convinces Mr. Krabs to sell use Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy for the Krusty Krab. The Krusty Krab has things such as a play pen,Mermaid Man themed kids meal, and the employees dressed up. Plankton goes to Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy as a Door to Door salesman. He erases their minds by applying mind control shampoo. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy go to the Krusty Krab for a press confrence. Plankton hides in Mermaid Man's brain to make him say he hates Krabby Patties and would rather eat at the Chum Bucket. Everyone follows them out to the Chum Bucket but SpongeBob knows it is Plankton controlling it. He feeds them Krabby Patties to try and make them come back but then realizes that they need fiber. This makes them able to remember again and they go back to the Krusty Krab.
- Plankton could have just stolen the formula when the crowd was in the Krusty Krab.
- Chummy Joes are an obvious refrence to Sloppy Joes.
- In the commercial, the kids meal was Krusty Kids Meal, but Squidward says Krabby Kids Meal.
- The kids meal comes as a box with a Pipsqueak Patty, small Kelp Fries, a cold juice product, and a free toy.
- The episode's title misspells Mermaid Man's name.
- When plankton got the Krabby kids meal from Karen that means he got a Krabby patty
|← Season 4 Season 5 Season 6 →|