Bucket Sweet Bucket (Episode)
|Bucket Sweet Bucket|
|Airdate:||27 July 2007|
|Previous Episode:||Roller Cowards|
|Next Episode:||To Love a Patty|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
"Bucket Sweet Bucket" is an episode from Season 5.
Karen noticed the Chum Bucket was very filthy and told Plankton about redecorating that place. Plankton tried to paint the out side of the Chum Bucket. Plankton does not want to paint it and he tricked SpongeBob and Patrick into doing his work and he tried to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula while there at it. Mean while Squidward pass by and saw SpongeBob and Patrick painting the Chum Bucket. The two explained what Plankton told and then Squidward tried to show them how to paint. Plankton was then amazed and did not have to trick Squidward to do his work for him. While they were busy Plankton tries to steal the formula once more. But the formula says "One Bottle of Molting Lotion... Take Passport photo... Get new Safe Travel size". He was so busy with stealing the formula he did not notice what they have done with the Chum Bucket. The Chum Bucket looks exactly like the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs arrived and saw what happened. Mr. Krabs move the Chum Bucket and back to the place where the Krusty Krab should be and then Mr. Krabs revealed that the Krabby Patty Secret Formula was with him all the time inside a safe. Plankton was the sent back to the Chum Bucket. The Chum Bucket restaurant was gone and only Karen was left. At the end, the inside of the Krusty Krab looks very different, thanks to Squidward. The tables and chairs are fancy, the designs are painted by Squidward,and SpongeBob is playing solitaire on a computer (Karen). A customer comes in and orders a Krabby Patty, but Mr. Krabs says they're twenty five dollars each now. The customer decides to go with that and orders four.
- The renovation only took one day.
- The idea of SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward remodeling The Chum Bucket is possibly a reference to "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition."
- After Squidward paints the outside walls of the Chum Bucket, Plankton does not like it, so Plankton takes the paintbrush and paints the outside of the Chum Bucket in about 5 to 6 seconds. If he could do this, why did he need SpongeBob, Squidward or Patrick to help him paint the outside walls of the Chum Bucket? Although he could have been using them to keep them away from the Krusty Krab to steal the formula.
- The episode's title is a reference to Home Sweet Home and the episode Home Sweet Pineapple.
- Plankton has the same scream used since the movie when the water rises.
- It is shown Mr. Krabs can lift the Krusty Krab restaurant.
- SpongeBob & Patrick know Plankton's name but then SpongeBob forgot Plankton's name
- SpongeBob & Patrick get everything that Plankton was on
- It's revealed that Plankton has muscles.
- Plankton thinks that Log Cabins are very cozy and wonderful.
- At the end of the episode a fish says to give him four patties after agreeing with Mr. Krabs about the new price for the patty. In total this would mean he's paying $100 for four burgers.
- When Plankton says that Squidward's painting is "all wrong", Plankton takes the paint and brush to paint a log cabin. When Plankton is painting, he is only using the color blue. How is this possible? Also, he only painted the top part of the Chum Bucket and still the bottom part of his painting was shown. How did he do that?
- At the beginning of the episode, Plankton has trouble getting the paintbrush and painting, but when he does Squidward's painting again, he has no trouble painting. Though Squidward's paint brush was smaller than the other.
- The Title Card music is the same as Chimps Ahoy, Penny Foolish, Nautical Novice, The Krabby Kronicle & Selling Out.
- When Plankton begins painting, the perspective on the hole in the paintbrush handle is wrong.
- At the new Krusty Krab, there's a computer (Karen). But that can't be Karen, we see Karen saying "You really fixed the place up!". Unless Squidward stole her after that. And maybe she's there to work there to get the money to rebuild the chum bucket
- Before they start building,Patrick shoved a watermelon in his head; but in other scenes he doesn't have the watermelon in his head.
|← Season 4 Season 5 Season 6 →|