The Inmates of Summer (Episode)
|The Inmates of Summer|
|Airdate:||23 September 2007|
|Previous Episode:||Mermaidman vs SpongeBob|
|Next Episode:||To Save a Squirrel|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
"The Inmates of Summer" is an episode from Season 5.
SpongeBob is about leave on a camp ship but, keeps on crying with Patrick. Then the ship leaves. A prisoner ship comes, the SpongeBob says to Patrick to come with him. So they aboard the ship. Everyone is miserable except Patrick and SpongeBob. So SpongeBob writes a play. The leader (warden) is furious and says if it is not entertaining SpongeBob will be kicked out of the island. Patrick helps build the setting which is a ship. The other prisoners want to escape away in the boat so they help SpongeBob with the play. The prisoners and SpongeBob and Patrick sing a song Together. The warden loves it and does encore. But, the other prisoners already have left with the ship except SpongeBob and Patrick.
Then the ship sinks and they come back. The warden is furious. While he thinks of a punishment, the leader for the regular camp (mentioned earlier) comes. He then says that he is missing a student SpongeBob SquarePants. Everyone says they are SpongeBob. The warden says to Pipe down. He then asks what they do at his camp. He said they had lots of fun. The warden thought it was torture so he sends all the prisoners to the other camp. At the end all the prisoners are more miserable. The SpongeBob says to Patrick he misses the old camp (the prison island), and they both cry.
- R. Lee Ermey guest voices as the prison guard.
- The island that the prison is at is similar to Alcatraz.
- While they were singing the song Together at the end you can see at least two Dennis.
- This is the third time SpongeBob went to prison.
- This is the fourth time Patrick went to prison.
- There are absolutely no female characters seen in this episode.
- At first, there was a skeleton in the hole, but in the next moment it was gone.
- Patrick is a moron because he makes SpongeBob miss his ship and SpongeBob knows he is on the wrong ship.
- Why would the Sun N Fun counselor just come after a couple days to say he is missing SpongeBob instead of much earlier? It could be that it took him that long to get there in a raft!
- Weird how the counselor doesn't tell SpongeBob to come at the beginning if he's looking right at him!
- SpongeBob didn't get any sleep when typing up a script for a play, but he's still in good condition.
- Somehow Patrick didn't explode after eating all that chum how ever but Patrick can eat almost anything without even getting sick.
- It's weird how SpongeBob and Patrick and every one else thought Inferno Island was much more fun then Sun Fun Island in fact they cried when they were there.
- The title card matches Enemy In-Law, Skill Crane, and Welcome to the Chum Bucket, just a sunset red color.
- None of the muscular fish which were seen when Mrs. Puff went to jail were in this episode.
- Prison Leader
- Camp Counselor Kraus
Transcript and Songs
|← Season 4 Season 5 Season 6 →|