Walking Small (Episode)
|Airdate:||March 22, 2000|
|Next Episode:||Fools in April|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
Walking Small is an episode from Season 1.
- Larry the Lobster
- The Pink Fish (Billy's mom)
- Pencilneck Eel
- The rest of people on beach
At the beach, Plankton is devising another diabolical scheme. He is planning to turn the beach into the future site of a mega-sized Chum Bucket. However, he needs everyone to leave the beach. No-one listens to him, and accidentally stomp all over him. Plankton decides to trick SpongeBob into being "assertive" in order to get the things that he (Plankton) wants. At first it does not work so well, as SpongeBob is naturally kind and naive. But then he does listen to Plankton and with rude behavior such as stealing everyone's hot dogs and popping a volleyball, everyone leaves the beach. SpongeBob is upset by this and then discovers that Plankton was using him. So he becomes "aggressively nice" by giving back everyone's hot dogs and turning into a volleyball himself. Plankton leaves the beach disgusted by the cuteness of it all.
 Cultural References
- The name "Walking Small" is a parody of the film Walking Tall.
- This episode aired on Nicktoons Network on October 19, 2006 with a western version of the theme song over the end credits.
- This is the last episode to feature Plankton in Season 1.
- Billy calls Plankton's Bulldozer a "toy tractor," despite clearly being a bulldozer.
|← Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 →|