Oral Report (Episode)
|Airdate:||26 March 2011|
|Previous Episode:||Squidward’s School for Grown-Ups|
|Next Episode:||Sweet and Sour Squid|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
Oral Report is an episode from Season 8.
 PlotSpongeBob realizes that he has stage fright while preparing to give an oral report for boating school. Then he goes to Patrick so he can practice, but Patrick gets distracting. Afterwards, he then just decides to go see Sandy, who invents goggles that let you see peoples' underwear. When he uses it for his report, Patrick accidentally cracks one of the lens, and SpongeBob sees the peoples' underwear staring at him and making negative comments.
Then, he panics, and drives away from the boating school in Mrs. Puff's boat, while she chases him in another boat. Eventually, the police catch up with SpongeBob and are about to arrest him for speeding, only to have him give his oral report speech to the police. The police are easily convinced not to arrest SpongeBob, and one admitted he didn't even know some of the stuff himself, but they arrest Mrs. Puff instead, since she was responsible for his reckless driving. At the end, Patrick tries on the underwear goggles, but sees SpongeBob's underwear talk to him, and runs off.
- In this episode, SpongeBob is nervous to give a speech, yet he isn't in the episode Hall Monitor.
- This is the sixth time Mrs. Puff has been arrested and gone to jail.
- Oral Reportitis is disease according to Sandy. People with this disease have 85% stress.
- Patrick yet again was in the boating class since New Student Starfish and Driven to Tears though he was not a student.
- Before Spongebob went up to do his report, another fish finished with "And they were never heard from again." which may mean somebody died in the report.
The magazine Squidward reads is called "Everybody Aplomb Now", a reference to the song "Everybody Dance Now".
|← Season 7 Season 8 Season 9 →|