Bubble Buddy Returns (Episode)
|Bubble Buddy Returns|
|Airdate:||November 25, 2011|
|Previous Episode:||The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom|
|Next Episode:||Restraining SpongeBob|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
Bubble Buddy Returns is an episode from Season 8.
- Patrick (Mentioned)
- Bubble Buddy
- Mr. Krabs
- Plankton (Mentioned)
- Bubble Buddy's Wife (Mentioned)
- Uncle Raymond (Mentioned)
- Bikini Bottom
- Krusty Krab
- SpongeBob's House
- Squidward's House
- Bikini Bottom Pin Factory
- Bikini Bottom Scissor Works
- Pitchfork Pantry
- Pillow Foundry
A bubble is floating through the town, much too the dismay of the citizens. The bubble makes its way to SpongeBob's house, where he reads the message that was inside the bubble. It was a message from Bubble Buddy asking SpongeBob if he could watch his son Shiny because his regular baby sitter is sick. SpongeBob realizes Shiny is behind him, and decides to show him to Squidward. Squidward slams his door, but Shiny sneaks in through Squidward's window and destroys all of his possessions. SpongeBob is afraid he will pop on one of the sharp, broken objects, so he attempts to stop Shiny. Shiny continues to destroy Squidward's house until finally, SpongeBob catches him. Squidward is angered when Shiny ruins his painting, so Spongebob leaves and goes to work.
At the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob introduces Shiny to Mr. Krabs. Shiny begins floating around Mr. Krabs, and Mr. Krabs attempts to grab him, but SpongeBob is worried he will pop him with his claws, so SpongeBob instantly grabs Shiny. Afterwards, Shiny had cleaned Mr. Krabs and Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to let Shiny clean the dishes. However, Shiny is left unattended while Spongebob cooks Krabby Patties, and he causes several customers to slip and the money to rain out of the cash register. After Mr. Krabs kicks them out of the Krusty Krab, Shiny escapes into the city.
Shiny nearly gets hit by a car, and after SpongeBob is stricken by many cars, he manages to escape to a pin factory. Spongebob runs in and grabs Shiny, but he then goes to Bikini Bottom Scissor Works. SpongeBob once again runs in and grabs him. Shiny escapes again to Pitchfork Pantry, but SpongeBob is now bored of his antics and does not freak out this time. SpongeBob is now angry at Shiny, and he takes him the Pillow Foundry. However, SpongeBob sees the dangerous factory materials, and he takes Shiny home. Shiny pops, but SpongeBob attempts to re-blow him. SpongeBob fails to blow him into the right shape, and finally, Shiny is blown into the right shape with an extra head. Bubble Buddy visits SpongeBob's house, and sucks Shiny up into a bottle of bubbles.
- Mr. Krabs still hasn't forgot about Bubble Buddy owing him money.
- It's noted that Shiny's uncle Raymond died by getting popped.
- Like Bubble Buddy, Shiny caused trouble at the Krusty Krab. Both incidents involving money.
- It appears Bubble Buddy lives at Soapy Waters with his address as 1234 Washtub Wy. as you can see on his note.
- Bubble Buddy's note says: "Dear, SpongeBob The Mrs. and I have to go away for a few days, and our regular bubble-sitter is sick. Could you please watch our son Shiny until we get back? I owe you one. Your pal, Bubble Buddy. Please keep Shiny away from sharp objects. We don't want to go pop like his late uncle Raymond."
- After SpongeBob read Bubble Buddy's note, Gary's shell color is a mistake because you can see the blue stripe and red dots although that's his color backwards.
- First time a titlecard is reused (from Bubble Buddy).
- SpongeBob is injured numerous times while attempting to "save Shiny".
|← Season 7 Season 8 Season 9 →|