From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
Pet Sitter Pat is an episode from Season 8.
When SpongeBob goes out to celebrate his Grandma's birthday, he leaves Patrick in Charge to take care of Gary but so far things are going so good. SpongeBob gives his Grandma a birthday cake with a lot of candles (counting how long she been living) SpongeBob thinks about the house being on fire so he tells his Grandma to use the phone and he calls Patrick to make sure everything is OK but when he does call he can tell that something isn't right, (because he asked is Gary ok and there is water in the house, when he does not know) so when his Grandma goes to sleep he rushes to his house to see how things are going.
- This episode marks Grandma SquarePants's fourth appearance in the series overall.
- In the letter, Grandma SquarePants says that she will be turning "a little older this year." This may imply that she doesn't know how old she is.
- Patrick burns SpongeBob's bed however he is seen laying in it at the end of the episode. While he was listening to Snail Tails when Gary is reading it to him but he thought it was Meow,Meow,Meow.
- It looks like that SpongeBob doesn't pay his bills and taxes after he tosses them away after getting the mail.
- Patrick's friend happens to be the puddle called Funny. Also it could have rained before the episodes appearance and Patrick probably left the roof open when it rained.
- It seems that the Coral Balls are bad for your stomach as Patrick went to the bathroom for awhile after having just a few of them.
- The blow-dryer makes Gary's skin dry.
- SpongeBob says he can't swim but he was seen swimming threw the gushing water coming out of his house.
- It seems that there are two phones in SpongeBob's house. When SpongeBob called Patrick the first time, Patrick uses the shell phone. The second time, he uses a more modern-like phone.