Patrick's Staycation (Episode)
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
|Airdate:||November 8, 2011|
|Previous Episode:||A SquarePants Family Vacation|
|Next Episode:||Walking the Plankton|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
Patrick's Staycation is an episode from Season 8.
 Time Cards Shown
- 1 Hour Later
- 5 Hours Later
- Bikini Bottom
- SpongeBob's House
- Squidward's House
- Patrick's House (Star Rock Inn)
- Mr. Krabs' House
- Bikini Travel Agency
- Bikini Bottom Airlines
- Bikini Bottom Jungle
SpongeBob comes up with a solution when Patrick can not afford a vacation.
- Patrick keeps the slides in his bellybutton.
- Patrick's everyday life routine is walking up,eating & sleeping.
- The pool in the Inn is just the bath tub.
- CPR stands for Candy Peppermint Recesestation
- The entertainment was the SpongeBob Follies.
- If you look closely in the Bikini Travel Agency, you can see a picture of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- In the part Patrick goes to his room, that was SpongeBob in the same costume he wore in "Krusty Towers". His chef outfit was from "Le Big Switch". His waiter outfit is in "The Chaperone" (where was that wig he wore with that outfit in this one?) and the red headband is from "Fry Cook Games" and "Prehibernation Week".
|← Season 7 Season 8 Season 9 →|