The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom (Episode)
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
|The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom
|November 25, 2011
|The Way of the Sponge
|Bubble Buddy Returns
The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom is an episode from Season 8.
- Bikini Bottom
- SpongeBob's House
- Patrick's House
- Krusty Krab
- Chum Bucket
- Sandy's Treedome
- Grocery Store (Mentioned)
Mr. Krabs uses Sandy's experimental growth formula on a Krabby Patty with disastrous results.
- Mr.Krabs spends his weekends looking for spare change on the seabed using a magnet.
- One person said it was Krabalanche. This was the name of the clip for the episode on Nick.com
- The woman from The Great Patty Caper was seen again. (The woman with orange hair and a green dress)
- It looks like Squidward's House was eaten by the Krabby Patty Monster since it was passed on without being seen.
- Sandy powers her helicopter on coconut milk.
- This is another time you see SpongeBob barefoot. The 1st time was F.U.N.
- SpongeBob's shoe was consumed by the Krabby Patty Monster, but it later reappeared on his foot when he and Squidward are trying to leave the restaurant.
- The puzzle cube that Sandy had is a parody of the Rubix Cube.
- The giant Krabby Patty made its first appearance in Creature from the Krusty Krab even though this episode aired after the game's release.
- The name of the episode is a reference to the Goosebumps book by horror author R.L. Stine titled The Blob That Ate Everyone.
|← Season 7 Season 8 Season 9 →