From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
Plankton's Good Eye is a episode from Season 8.
 Time Cards Shown
- Approximately 10 Hours Later
After another failed attempt to steal the Krabby Patty formula, Karen tells Plankton to grow another eye, since Plankton doesn't have depth perception with only one eye. After many fails of trying to get a second eye, Plankton must get DNA from someone else's tear. He finds SpongeBob having a picnic and decides to spill his milk to make him cry, and thus getting a tear from him. He then grows an eye like SpongeBob's next to his regular one, causing him to see things in a new light and essentially act like SpongeBob. At the end of the episode, SpongeBob throws Plankton a party to celebrate his supposed changed self, and while everyone hugs him, the eye pops off, and he turns evil again.
- The safe in Mr.Krabs office has a bedroom setup where he puts his money to sleep with the formula to its right.
- This episode marks Bubble Bass' first appearance since the Season 1 episode F.U.N. (This does not count Fools in April, itelf a Season 1 episode with a fish looking similar to Bubble Bass.)
- Plankton had a pickle disguise to hide him and his tools which were a harpoon and a miniature toilet plunger.
- The combination of the safe according to Plankton was
- SpongeBob's face is just like a fridge and it had his Backup Milk and Pie.
- SpongeBob's promotion had a 50% cutback in his salary.
- This episode is similar to the SpongeBob comic, SpongeClops, except in the episode Plankton doesn't steal other people's eyes; he just steals part of SpongeBob's DNA through his tears.
- At the end, why would Plankton turn on his lasers to get rid of the other fish when he could easily serve them Chum?