Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation (Episode)
|Mr. Krabs takes a Vacation|
|Airdate:||November 11, 2011|
|Next Episode:||Ghoul Fools|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation is an episode from Season 8.
- Mr. Krabs
- Bill (Tour Guide)
- Green Construction Worker (Tore down the Museum)
- Police Officers
- 2 Robbers
- Bikini Bottom
- Krusty Krab
- SpongeBob's House
- Squidward's House
- Patrick's House
- Mr. Krabs' House
- Bikini Bottom Mint
- Teenage Boy Museum (Later torn down)
- Super Mega Mall World (seen only)
- Planet Rollercoster (seen only)
- Bathroom Land (Mentioned)
In his office, Mr. Krabs says that he will take either Squidward or SpongeBob with him and Pearl on a roadtrip, but then Squidward gets up and leaves, leaving Mr. Krabs to choose SpongeBob. Pearl obviously isn't happy, throwing a suitcase on to SpongeBob, telling him not to get up until they leave town. After they leave, SpongeBob asks if he can get up and Pearl says "sure". They pass "Super Mega Mall World" and Pearl thinks that they are going there, but Mr. Krabs promises where they are going is way better. They then pass "Planet Rollercoaster" and once again, Pearl thinks that they are going there and Mr. Krabs says where they are going is a hundred times better. They park right in front of the "Teenage Boy Museum" and right when Pearl walks up to it, it is demolished by a wrecking ball. Mr. Krabs tries to comfort her, saying that they weren't going there anyways. He then says that they are going to the "Ocean Mint" to see the money making process, but Pearl says that she'd rather search through the rubble of the "Teenage Boy Museum" and proceeds to do so. They go inside and meet the tour guide "Bill" and he is aware of the irony of his job and name. They get to the part where Mr. Krabs sees money being shredded. He starts crying, which floods the factory. SpongeBob absorbs the water and shoots it out the wall, destroying the autographed photo that Pearl finds. Bill than calls security to escort SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs out, but sees them tied up and two bank robbers. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs stop them and are each rewarded with a Special Edition 1 dollar bill with their faces on it. Mr. Krabs then takes the bill from SpongeBob, saying that "he hasn't charged him yet for bringing him on this trip". Pearl then shows up and says that "she hasn`t charged him for taking her on this terrible trip" and takes the two bills from him. Her friend then shows up and Pearl hands her the two dollars that she owes her for the shoes, saying that she must have maxed out her father's (Mr. Krabs) credit card. With the two bills gone, SpongeBob says "oh no" and Mr. Krabs starts crying, flooding the factory.
- The picture Pearl finds in the rubble of the Teenage Boy Museum, was autographed by Justin Flipperlake, a parody of Justin Timberlake.
- Mr. Krabs cries when he sees the money getting shredded.
- Planet rollercoaster and super mega mall world are promoted to be in A SquarePants Family Vacation.
- The third time Mr. Krabs at the end of the Episode (from) One Krab's Trash and Drive Thru.
- This is the only episode in the miniseries that doesn't have the slides destroyed in any way.
- This is Mr. Krabs' biggest freak-out over money since Patty Caper. He even goes as far to repeat the famous saying, "Money makes the world go round" to calm himself down.
- SpongeBob was pressed into coins in the coining process.
- The dollars with SpongeBob's & Krabs faces were used for Pearl who was 2 dollars short for the shoes from the mall.
- How could two special print dollar became used for shopping ?
|← Season 7 Season 8 Season 9 →|