Lights, Camera, Pants!
|SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants!|
|Developer(s):||THQ Studios Australia (Console), AWE Games (PC)|
|Release Date(s):||September 13, 2005|
|Genre:||Party (Console), Point-and-click (PC)|
|Modes of Play:||Single-Player, Multiplayer (console only)|
|Based on:||The television series SpongeBob SquarePants|
|Game Boy Advance|
SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! is a SpongeBob game released on September 13, 2005 for PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube, Game Boy Advance, Xbox and PC.
* means that this character is not playable on PC
** means that this player is not available on GBA
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star*
- Squidward Tentacles*
- Sandy Cheeks*
- Mr. Krabs**
- Sheldon J. Plankton**
- Gill Hammerstein
- Old Man Jenkins
- Kevin C. Cucumber
- Mrs. Puff
- Don the Whale
- Larry the Lobster
- Bubble Bass
- Squilliam Fancyson
- Mermaid Man And Barnacle Boy
- Dirty Bubble
- Man Ray
- Sneaky Hermit
- Wife from Fred
- Characters in scenes
- Navigating through ground levels.
- DDR-Like gameplay to fight Man Ray.
- The game also includes unlockable mini-games
Gill Hammerstein is holding a casting call for a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode, but only SpongeBob shows up. So you have to travel around Bikini Bottom to search for people that will try out to be in the episode.
 Things, Characters and objects that are Different From The Series
- Gate Guard
- Ghost Pirate
- Hot Dog Vendor
- Krusty McPatty (seen in Fry Cook Museum).
- Mack Mackerel
- Tour Guide
- Patrick's Lemonade Stand
- Snack Counter Guy
- Ticket Guy
- Treasure Hunter
- Urchin Chips (also featured in Employee of the Month)
- Nifty Nets
- Pop Kelp
- Smoothie Hut
- Juice Man
 GameCube, Xbox and PS2
SpongeBob and co. are competing to find out who will get each role in a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy special, most notably the role as the Sneaky Hermit (nicknamed the "SUPER VILLAIN!" role). All you have to do is win the auditions through 3 difficulties (Bronze, Silver, and Gold). Move on as you score the most Popularity Points!
The Hooks from Hooky:
Flying Dutchman's Graveyard:
- BX2=Special Jump
- Click on ground=Walk somewhere
- Click on object=Look at it or pick it up
- Click on person=Talk
- The Sneaky Hermit may have been the robber crab in Life of Crime.
- There are minor glitches in the Gamecube and PS2 versions.
- On Rock Bottom, if Plankton does really good on his solo, he might say, "I could be autistic!"
- In the GBA version, SpongeBob can drive without a licence.