Beach Party Cook-Off
The player, as SpongeBob, runs the Krusty Krab. When Both Mr. Krabs and Plankton both want to cook for Jack Kahuna Laguna's beach party, Jack demands a contest to decide who will cook at the Party. Plankton's cousins want to help him, but Plankton will not pay them for the work. Mr. Krabs won't pay much, but it's better than nothing. Throughout the game you will play through 5 "Episodes", each with a new judge after every 3 workdays, and a New theme for the Krusty Krab. The player will then need to help SpongeBob train a group of Plankton's cousins to become the best chefs in Bikini Bottom.
Throughout the game, SpongeBob has to manage four different "stations" in order for his cooking to be a success. These stations are:
- Patrick's Station: Where the food is sliced, chopped and sawed.
- The Grill: SpongeBob's station: Where the player can experience flipping patties, stirring up ketchup for the fries and can roast foods like SpongeBob. The Grill truly makes the player feel like a Fry Cook.
- Gary's Station: The orders, where the player can choose which orders he or she wants to cook next as well as adding bonuses, such as the Double Card (If two orders are the same, the player can pair them up with a price of two quality slices), EXP bonuses, quality bonuses, and, Mr. Krabs' personal favorite, the price bonus.
- Squidward's Station: Where the player can coat the buns of a Krabby Patty, squeeze some juices of of berries and can deep fry in three different ways. Regular deep frying, slingshot deep frying, and deep frying through the art of skimming small ingredients.
- Sandy's station: For the finishing touches, such as putting the salt on fries, garnishing some other recipes, and assembling Patties.
 Familiar recipes
These recipes have been featured in old SpongeBob episodes.
- Monster Krabby Patty (During the episode All that Glitters)
- Double Krabby Patty
- Triple Decker Krabby Patty
- Silly Meal (Barnacle Boy rejected this recipe in Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V, but the little ones wont!)
- Nasty Patty (Even though it threatened the life of a Health Inspector, but tough guys recommend it)
- Bubble Bass Special (Buried somewhere in the SpongeBob Trivia Book)
- Krusty Krab Pizza (SpongeBob's failed delivery in Pizza Delivery can now be brought to your cookbooks assuming you unlock it first)
- Kelp Shake (It seems they fixed that little kelp problem from Best Frenemies)
- Coral Bits (For when customers can't make up their minds)
- This game is based on the episode, SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One.
- This is also called "Frantic Fry Cook".
- Gary's station appears in Episode 2 of the game.
- Old school variants of the Krabby Patty are featured in the game, such as Crying Jonnie (from Pickles), Nasty Patty (from the episode of the same name. Surprisingly, Reg. the bouncer for the Salty Spitoon likes these). and the Krusty Krab Pizza from Pizza Delivery.