SpongeBob SquarePants Typing
SpongeBob SquarePants Typing is a game made by The Learning Company in 2004.
Mr. Krabs is looking in the trash to see if the customers have been throwing away his stinky used pickles and he finds a typewriter. He tries to open it for money because he thinks it is a cash register and Squidward tells him it doesn't make money and Mr. Krabs tries to get it to. He makes a "Wordy Burger" which is a Krabby Patty stuffed with the regulars and the typewriter crammed inside it. The time card "TWO WEEKS LATER" is shown and the burger is shown rotting. Mr. Krabs gets another idea and makes a typing tournament which the grand prize is a Sea-Nut Butter and Jellyfish Jelly sandwich. The admission is five dollars and Squidward says "Who would compete for a sandwich?" And Patrick says "Did somebody say Sandwich?" Then the whole town lines up. Meanwhile, SpongeBob is jellyfishing and sees a line, Squidward asks him if he knows what he is in line for and SpongeBob thinks Squidward said "tapping" not typing. SpongeBob says "my friend will help me" and points to the screen. (Which means "you")
- Round 1: Patrick
- Round 2: Gary the Snail
- Round 3: Mr. Krabs
- Round 4: Flats the Flounder
- Round 5: Mrs. Puff
- Round 6: Grand Finale, Squidward
- Round 7: Medium Grand Finale, Plankton
- Round 8: Jumbo Grand Finale With Cheese, Sandy
 "Glove World" games
- Senseless Patrick
- Snail Pace Race
- Glove World 5000
- A Star is Born
 Other Characters Featured
- Other Bikini Bottomites
- The typewriter is a black color, with the words "Neptune" on the back in gold.
- SpongeBob rips his pants.
- You watch a video about "Typing Ergonomics" telling you about the correct typing posture.
- This game has lots of elements from Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.
- Mr Krabs is voiced by Patrick Pinney instead of Clancy Brown for unknown reasons.
- A snail called Slime Biscuit is Introduced.