Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (Episode)
|Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy|
|Airdate:||28 febuary 2013|
|Previous Episode:||Stuck in the Wringer|
|Next Episode:||The Inside Job|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
"Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" is an episode from Season 7.
- Mr. Krabs
- Police Officers
- Bikini Bottomites
At the Krusty Krab, Plankton hides in a sesame seed costume on the bun of a Krabby Patty. SpongeBob takes the patty and gives it to Sandy, who had ordered the patty. Since she cannot eat through her suit, Sandy puts the Krabby Patty inside her suit, and then starts messily eating. Plankton loses consciousness due to the lack of water inside Sandy's suit.
Sandy later arrives at her Treedome. She decides to take a shower, and removes her fur coat, revealing her hairless pink body. Water from the shower lands on Plankton, who then regains consciousness. Realizing where he is, he gets an idea, and with that, he steals Sandy's pelt and helmet and locks her in the shower. He goes to the Chum Bucket, where he makes a robot covered with Sandy's pelt, and starts walking to the Krusty Krab, where he intends to pose as Sandy and ask SpongeBob what the Krabby Patty Secret Recipe is. He arrives at the Krusty Krab and asks SpongeBob to tell "her" the formula. SpongeBob says he isn't allowed to tell "Sandy" the whole formula but, he could tell "her" how to make it, and the two go into the kitchen.
Meanwhile, Sandy gets out of the shower and realizes that her pelt and helmet are gone. With that, she vows to get her things back, and puts a coffee maker on her head (as a makeshift helmet), and goes into town in her bikini. However, locals mistake her for being nude, calling her a "naked chipmunk",a "nudist ferret" and a "hairless goat".
Plankton, tired of waiting for SpongeBob to tell "her" the formula, steals it and rushes out of the restaurant. However, the real Sandy arrives and defeats the Sandy robot. Sandy rolls up her fur and traps Plankton in a jar of mustard. Just then, the police catch up to her, and arrest her for "public nudity".
- Sandy is never naked in this episode. She is constantly wearing a bra and underpants that very closely resemble her bikini. It is unknown why everyone, even her friends, think she is nude.
- Although multiple male characters have been seen fully nude on-screen on this show, no female characters have been, even when they shower.
- The most likely reason that Sandy was not actually seen nude in this episode is that it is a children's show. However, SpongeBob and many other male characters have been seen nude, sometimes with their rear ends fully visible.
- If Sandy's situation was regarded as "nudity" by the Bikini Bottomites, then, at least by Bikini Bottom standards, SpongeBob and Patrick have seen Sandy "naked" before, in the episode "Survival of the Idiots".
- The title is a parody of the verse "Someone's in the Kitchen with Dinah" in the old song "I've Been Working on the Railroad".
- Sandy's pelt was probably a fake worn until her fur, torn off in "Survival of the Idiots" grew back. However, it was mostly referred to as "fur", so it may have been her actual fur. However, this contradicts her wearing undergarments under it.
- This marks the first time Plankton is seen inside Sandy's Treedome.
- This marks the second time Sandy interacts with Plankton.
- In "Bummer Vacation", SpongeBob said the grill needed to be turned to exactly 298 degrees Fahrenheit, but in this episode SpongeBob says 274 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The Krabby Patty temperature gradually decreases.
- When Plankton is in the mustard, he is shown with an irritated eye but the mustard never touches his eye.
|← Season 6 Season 7 Season 8 →|