The Kelp Shake is a toxic drink that played a big part in the episode Best Frenemies. The store they are sold in is also called "Kelp Shake". In Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V, it appears as a drink on the Krusty Krab Menu.
The Store is a green building in the shape of a Kelp Shake bottle. It served as competition to the Krusty Krab for a short time before being closed because of food poisoning. The restaurant has a basic restaurant interior with tiled floors, a counter, and chairs. They were placed all over Bikini Bottom in random places. The Kelp Shake logo displays KELP SHAKE in a red font.
The drink was very popular for a few weeks at most, and most everyone in Bikini Bottom had a short-lived addiction to them. The drink contained a green bendy straw. The shake consists of 99% kelp juice and the other 1% was a hazardous, toxic chemical that caused you to grow green hair all over the body. The growing of the hair could take anywhere from a minute to a few days. The Kelp Shake costs $1.