Wishing You Well (Episode)
|Wishing You Well|
|Airdate:||28 July 2006|
|Previous Episode:||All that Glitters|
|Next Episode:||New Leaf|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Sandy Cheeks||Carolyn Lawrence|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
"Wishing You Well" is an episode from Season 4.
Mr. Krabs saw people throwing precious money away. Mr. Krabs ask them about it. Mr. Krabs then decided to make his own well which is “The Eugene Krabs Memorial Wishing Well" and start to earn money with it. Mr. Krabs asked SpongeBob and Squidward to dig a hole and make a well. After they made the well, SpongeBob obtains a promotion in which he has to stay in the bottom of the well forever to collect coins that may fall into the well. Sandy was the first to use the wishing well, and she wished for a telescope. Mrs. Puff was the next to use it, and she wished for a new boatmobile. The next person was Plankton, and he wished to be taller. When Patrick comes to the well, SpongeBob hears him and tries to call him. This makes Patrick think the well is a magic, talking trash can, and says his wish is for SpongeBob to be here to see the magic trash can with him. When Patrick tries to throw his coin into the well he falls inside and sees SpongeBob was already there and he keeps the coin. After a few hours Mr. Krabs came along and ask SpongeBob how much he got that day. SpongeBob then asked Mr. Krabs if their wishes had come true yet. Mr. Krabs said if they dug deep enough all their wishes will come true. The two then attempt to find magic, thinking SpongeBob did not dig far enough before. When SpongeBob digs deeper, he finds a glowing crack on the ground and claims he found the magic. Squidward later comes to the well to tell them how good it feels that they are not able to annoy him. He ends up falling into the well because SpongeBob wished he could see the magic. Inside the well Squidward and Patrick started to fight and were revealed that Squidward was claustrophobic although he is annoyed when SpongeBob and Patrick say they think that Claustrophobic means the fear of Santa Clause. Squidward was stuck with them all night long. The very next day when they are all out of the well, Squidward wished that he was very far away from there and he got hit by a bus and has gone off very far away. All of Bikini Bottom's wishes seemed to have come true. Mr. Krabs still does not believe in magic so he tries to prove it to SpongeBob that magic does not exist. He then wished up a risky wish, but then finds himself in big trouble. His wish was to be steamed and served with a side of melted butter. The wish had come true, and Mr. Krabs then now believes in magic.
- Squidward is claustrophobic. However, he had no difficulty staying inside a box in episode Idiot Box and he had no problem with staying inside the Club House in the episode Club SpongeBob.
- The wishing well was just built, but there are moss already growing in it.
- When Squidward looks down the well while SpongeBob and Patrick are there, his sleeves are missing.
- This story is used by having car chases and aliens' legs.
- This episode made the 2nd Hot Spot on the Best Day Ever Marathon.
- Mr. Krabs and Patrick have never heard of a wishing well.
- SpongeBob explains that he got "a nickel from Sandy, two pennies from Mrs. Puff, and a penny from Plankton". However when he puts the coins in the bucket he only puts two of them in there. What happened to the other two?
- Besides, no one put a penny in the well.
- Patrick thinks that claustrophobia is a fear of Santa Clause. He tries to scare Squidward by saying "Ho! Ho! Ho!". Squidward played Santa in the episode Christmas Who?
- Plankton would have stolen the Krabby Patty formula after he just got taller.
- On that note, why didn't just wish for the Krabby Patty Secret Formula.
- While Patrick and SpongeBob are in the well, the money is gone until the bucket drops.
- The well isn't big enough for a digger truck.
- On that note, how did the well change to an underground mine? And how did the area expand for the truck to fit?
- This is the second time when Plankton got tall, from the first time its in Sleepy Time.
- Squidward saying you have to be dead to have anything memorial is correct.
- This is the fourth episode where Mr. Krabs is an antagonist (but loosely).
- It is possible that the magic may be magic dust or sparkles.
- When Squidward fell into the well, the hole of magic disappears.
- Where did the ribs and potato salad come from? (The salad was seen offscreen).
- Why couldn't Mr. Krabs use the Bucket of the Well to get the money in the first place?
- It is possible that SpongeBob wished Mr. Krabs back when he wished to "Steamed and served with a side of melted butter".
- When Patrick and SpongeBob find the "Magic" Patrick claims it's the only thing he's ever done, However he did accomplish some things besides finding the Magic. Like when he accomplished going to Shell City to get King Neptune's crown to free Bikini Bottom from Plankton's evil Plan Z, or like when he accomplished The Dirty Bubble challenge. He did accomplish some things besides finding the "Magic".
- Patrick & SB probably thinks that Claustrophobia is the fear of Santa Clause, because the word starts with "Clause" Get it "Clause-Tro-Phobia
- Why can't Squidward wish to be famous if he wants to beat Squilliam Fancyson and surprise Squilliam?
- In this episode, Squidward mentioned he was claustrophobic, but in the episode Truth or Square?, he's just fine sitting in that air shaft.
- It's a little impossible for Squidward to have claustrophobia. For example, in SB-129 when he gets locked in the freezer, he feels fine and thinks someone will eventually find him and get him out.
- Plankton appears in another episode his regular size. It is possible that the effects wore off and were never seen. If that is so, this is the first time that happens. he second time was The Inside Job.
- Why didn't Mister Krabs just wish for some money.
Songs and Transcript
|← Season 3 Season 4 Season 5 →|