SpongeBob's House is a pineapple under the sea. It is situated adjacent to Squidward Tentacles' house on Conch Street in the city of Bikini Bottom. The only living creatures in the house are SpongeBob and Gary. SpongeBob's house next to Squidward's house and two houses away from Patrick's rock. The inside is very colorful and has various major themes, but it mainly looks like a beach house. The floor plan has not been set, like most of the buildings in Bikini Bottom. Paintings are found with various decorations supporting an underwater theme.
 1st Floor:
- Living Room - This is where SpongeBob entertains his guests. It has several chairs, several houseplants in the form of sea anemones, 3 tables, and a diver's helmet for a TV. In Banned in Bikini Bottom, a window was cut into one of the walls and several Krusty Krab tables were placed in here. There is a conch shell telephone that is pink in color. It has nine push-buttons and an expendable metal antenna. In the living room, there is a colorful sofa, and an inflatable chair with a life preserver in the middle. There is also a table made of fishhooks that the shell phone rests on. There is a fishing lure that hangs on his living room wall, probably for decoration. In some episodes, a jellyfish lamp can be seen next to the sofa.
- Kitchen - The kitchen is where SpongeBob prepares his meals and feeds Gary. It usually has a round oven, a submarine refrigerator, cabinets made of crates and barrels, a sink (really a bucket with a faucet) counter tops (surfboards with hula skirts and bamboo posts), and a table (really a piece of wood placed on a beach ball).
- Garage - This is where SpongeBob's reef blower is placed. It is at the back of the pineapple. It first appeared in the episode Reef Blower. His unicycle may also be placed here.
 1st Floor Mezzanine
- Library - All the books SpongeBob read are stored here. It has shelves, a chair, a slide, and a fireplace. In Something Smells, a pipe organ was seen as well.
 2nd Floor
- Office - This is SpongeBob's workplace where he does his homework. It mainly has a desk with a lamp and a pencil-holder.
- Bedroom - This is where SpongeBob and Gary sleep. It has a three-mattress canopy bed with a life preserver headboard, a floral-pattern blanket on the bed, a pile of newspapers for Gary, a barrel used as nightstand, a fog-horn alarm clock, and sometimes a treasure chest that SpongeBob never uses, mainly because he lost the keys. In some episodes, the posts on SpongeBob's bed have been used as candle-holders. Sometimes, a closet and calendar are shown, and in the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, all of SpongeBob's Employee of the Month awards were kept on one of the walls. His bedroom is sometimes shown with what appears to be a pet scallop in a cage. The purpose of this is not yet known.
- Bathroom - SpongeBob goes to the bathroom, brushes his teeth, and bathes here. It has a bathtub,a wringer, a toilet, and a vanity for his sink. In Something Smells, there is a peanut plant on the windowsill.
 3rd Floor
- Top Roof - Roof of SpongeBob's House. Sometimes a long winding staircase leading from SpongeBob's room can be seen.
The house is a pineapple that is orange-colored with criss-crossed lines. It has a metal chimney and leaves for a roof. The house features two windows, but in some episodes, there are three, and in the episode Naughty Nautical Neighbors, the back view of the house was shown. The door of the house has a ship wheel as the doorknob. In some episodes, like I Was a Teenage Gary, it was shown that SpongeBob still needs a key to open the house. The house has flowers that represent his spice garden on each side and a pathway with rocks that leads to his house. SpongeBob's house is located at 124 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom. In the episode Krabby Road he has a garage where SpongeBob and his band practice.
 Destruction, Remodels, and Reconstruction
- In Home Sweet Pineapple, the house gets eaten by nematodes, but it grows back.
- In Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm, it is partially eaten by the worm, but is quickly repaired. Later in the episode, it may have been crushed when the worm fell onto Bikini Bottom.
- In Opposite Day, SpongeBob destroys his own house on Opposite Day (Believing that since it was Opposite Day he was really fixing it up) but Squidward rebuilds it.
- In Gary Takes a Bath, the furniture and many objects inside the house are soaked when SpongeBob attempts to bathe Gary by absorbing water and shooting it out through his mouth.
- In Spy Buddies, the house, along with other objects, suffers burn damage when a bomb is set off, but it is not completely annihilated.
- In Sing a Song of Patrick, Patrick's song I Wrote This was so low in quality that it caused the house to melt.
- Also in the game "Creature From The Krusty Krab" it is destroyed numerous times.
- In Not Normal,SpongeBob changes his pineapple to a real house.
- In Porous Pockets, it was reconstructed into a mansion.
- In Banned in Bikini Bottom, it was used as the The Secret Krusty Krab when Miss Priss shut the original down. More details in the Inside section of this page.
- In Patty Hype, when SpongeBob was sleeping, he dreamed he was aging and his house went ripe.
- In New Fish in Town, Squdiward pushes it off of a cliff using a bulldozer.
- Both in Big Sister Sam and in the The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom it was thrown into the air and it shattered when it hit the ground.
- In Sentimental Sponge the house was condemned, due to SpongeBob's significant collections of garbage.
- In Mermaid Man Begins the house was dismantled by the storm.
- In Home Sweet Rubble the house rotted and was remade by portions from Mr. Krabs,Patrick,Sandy. But it was destroyed since Squidward who was underneath escaped as it collapsed. But it was restored as a pineapple from a can.
- In Gary's New Toy, Gary attempts to "destroy" a toy ball that he became too obsessed with, and, through a series of spontanous events, manages to blow up the whole house.
- In theme song the house in ocean water in SpongeBob's room.
- SpongeBob and Gary are the main inhabitants of SpongeBob's House although there were many other different inhabitants in certain episodes. For example there was:
- Rex the Worm (Dumped)
- Jerry and Lary the Snails (Dumped)
- Chip (I Had An Accident)
- Used Napkin (I Had an Accident)
- Penny (I Had An Accident)
- Hundreds of Jellyfish (Jellyfish Jam)
- Unnamed Clam from Help Wanted and One Krab's Trash
- Junior (Rock-A-Bye Bivalve)
- Flying Dutchman (Ghost Host)
- Puffy Fluffy
- Mr. Krabs
- Also, many people of Bikini Bottom went there in Party Pooper Pants and SpongeBob Meets the Strangler.
 LEGO Sets
 Goofs and Trivia
- If the house is an underwater pineapple, how does it remain on the ground? Pineapples float, meaning that it should have floated to the surface long ago. It is possible, however, that it's stems keep it stationary.