From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
"Professor Squidward" is an episode from Season 6.
When Squidward is mistaken for his much more famous rival, Squilliam Fancyson III, he is invited to teach a class at the most prestigious music school in Bikini Bottom. Squidward says no at first, but then Squidward realizes what he did and then is is happy to pretend to be Squilliam if it means he can teach a class of adoring fans – until SpongeBob and Patrick annoy him by saying like an instrument "tick, tick, tick, tick" and show up and blow his cover at the end of the episode by calling him "Squidward" instead of Squilliam. The police hear this and the woman who mistook Squidward for Squilliam, arrives also with Squilliam. They find out Squidward has no uni brow. The police say that Squidward is under arrest for "impersonating a genius" (Squilliam). At the end SpongeBob and Patrick take out an instrument and say "Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick"
- In this episode, we learn that Squilliam's full name is Squilliam Fancyson III.
- This is the third time SpongeBob was hypnotized, the first was in Squilliam Returns, and the second was in Fear of a Krabby Patty.
- This is the fourth appearance of Squilliam.
- Who set up the tracks to appear on the classroom floor?
- Patrick has a long leg to be able to tickle SpongeBob, who was about 3 1/2 yards (10 1/2 feet) away.
- Somehow Patrick was "smart" in this episode to be able to tell a metronome apart from a garden gnome. Ether that or it was a metronome.
- How did Patrick get back in the classroom if Squidward put him in the garbage bin?
- Squidward put the class into a line then when Patrick asks a question one of the students is behind him.
- How come the fancy women never even noticed that Squidward didn't have a unibrow?
- Squidward was referred with a middle initial of Q, when his middle name is Johansen.
- How comes everybody knew that Squidward was "Squilliam" if only he had a wig. There was no unibrow.
- The Title is a pun on the Pac-Man character, "Professor Pac-Man"
Episode Transcript: Professor Squidward