Plankton's Regular (Episode)
|Airdate:||6 August 2008|
|Previous Episode:||Patty Caper|
|Next Episode:||Boating Buddies|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
"Plankton's Regular" is an episode from Season 6
Plankton is seen grumbling and screaming about that fact that his restaurant has no customers until Nat comes in and enjoys the Chum Stick.The next morning Plankton waits for him but falls asleep by the time he has to close the restaurant but Nat comes at the last minute and enjoys the Chum Sticks. He now finds out he has a new regular and sees the Krusty Krab the next day to tell Mr. Krabs the big news. Nat arrives and Mr. Krabs assigns SpongeBob to make Plankton's customer eat a Krabby Patty so he will eat at the Krusty Krab. He keeps trying but is unsuccessful and soon Mr. Krabs gets involved and he is unsuccessful as well. Soon Mr. Krabs pulls a Plankton and tries to steal Plankton's formula. He again is unsuccessful and Nat arrives complaining about stomachaches only to get sent to the hospital. It turns out that Nat was only paid by Karen to eat the Chum so Plankton would stop complaining. Plankton, knowing he is still a flop, starts crying and keeps crying. SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that they can leave now, but Mr. Krabs refuses to, because he does not want to miss Plankton's loss.
- Plankton says he has never had a customer before. He had one once, a rat.
- How could that rat be underwater?
- It is revealed that Mr. Krabs does not know about irony.
- The fish with the blue shorts is named Nat but in past episodes his name was Peterson. Probably his last name is Peterson, so his full name is Nat Peterson.
- When Nat comes in to make a refund with Karen and he throws the money down, but in the next scene, the money disappears.
- The first time SpongeBob pretends to be Karen.
- Second episode where Plankton gets a customer.
- How can SpongeBob tape Karen to the wall that quick? Karen came out, then in like 10 seconds, SpongeBob is out as Karen.
- Nat is moving his mouth when SpongeBob tries to get him to eat the Krabby Patty. Impossible, you can't move your mouth above your eyes!
- When Plankton is bragging to Mr. Krabs, the camera pans around the Krusty Krab and you can see Nat eating a Krabby Patty. In the next scene he refuses to eat one.
- After eating Mr. Krab's chum, Nat says that is the second foulest thing he has eaten probably referring to Plankton's chum being the foulest thing he's ever eaten.
|← Season 5 Season 6 Season 7 →|
|114a||114b||115a||115b||116a||116b||117a||117b||118a||118b||119a||119b||120a||120b||121a||121b||122a||122b||123 + 124||125a||125b||126|