Pineapple Fever (Episode)
|Airdate:||2 June 2009|
|Previous Episode:||Truth or Square|
|Next Episode:||Chum Caverns|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
Pineapple Fever is an episode from Season 6.
SpongeBob and Patrick want to go jellyfishing, but watch the weather report first. They find out a horrible storm is coming, so they board up. Squidward barges in, and gets stuck inside when the storm hits. Then the play tic-tac-toe, and then a jigsaw puzzle, where patrick struggles to put in the last piece. Squidward has had enough, and decides to play boundaries, where he orders SpongeBob and Patrick to not pass the line. Squidward goes inside SpongeBob's bedroom, and finds he is hungry. He accidentally eats snail food, and tries to get out to the kitchen, where SpongeBob stops him. Then Squidward, SpongeBob, and Patrick go on a wild chase to get food. Then it quiets down, and Squidward thinks the storm passed over. He opens the door and ends up falling off the house in the sky, because a tornado somehow picked up the house.
- The title is a parody of "Cabin Fever". Second time there is a pun on that. First was Chum Caverns when SpongeBob said, "I've got cavern fever!"
- How does Squidward's pockets fit into his body? He also mentions that he needs another pair of pants when he actually doesn't wear one!
- When Patrick tries to get the last jigsaw puzzle piece in, he says his aging process is 30 years per second going for 6 seconds, making him at least 180 years old.
- The 2nd time SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward acted like wild animals. The first was The Paper (although that goes for SpongeBob).
- It's impossible to play Tic-Tac-Toe with 3 players!
- The fight for the food is very similar to the fight for the fire in Ugh.
- This is the only time Patrick's double net is seen.
- How could a tornado happen underwater?
- The title card is the same as Squid's Visit.
- Wouldn't Squidward take SpongeBob's sock off the bag before he ate the snail food?
- How could a double net even work? It would seem you can only catch one at a time with it.
- In Cephalopod Lodge SpongeBob couldn't say cephalopod, but in this episode he could say it right.
|← Season 5 Season 6 Season 7 →|
|114a||114b||115a||115b||116a||116b||117a||117b||118a||118b||119a||119b||120a||120b||121a||121b||122a||122b||123 + 124||125a||125b||126|