|Modes of Play:
|Several Nicktoons including SpongeBob SquarePants
Nicktoons: Movin’ is a crossover game featuring characters from various Nicktoons. In the game, you'll watch as SpongeBob and Patrick host the game, but alongside minigames influenced by the SpongeBob SquarePants cartoon, you'll find some influenced by The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Rocket Power, Danny Phantom and The Fairly OddParents. They are all inspired by an episode in the cartoon series, a part of which is shown prior to the minigame in order to set it up. The game includes 13 minigames inspired by these series. They can be played in three difficulty modes and the change is readily apparent as the difficult mode (Jimmy, a nod to Jimmy Neutron) is much more involved than Patrick (the easy mode, a nod to Patrick Star). As expected, these games have you wildly waving your hands in front of the TV and allow you to do to play with up to 7 other players.
 SpongeBob SquarePants
- Bikini Bottom Bowling (You'll need to control a bowling ball down an alley)
- Boating Madness (You'll control SpongeBob's boat as he goes through a variety of obstacles)
- Jellyfish Jam (You'll need to slap a number of jellyfish as they appear onscreen)
- Krabby Patty Match (You'll need to match up ingredients as they appear onscreen)
 Fairly OddParents
- Fairly Odd Invasion (You'll need to control a metal ball to destroy a number of invading creatures)
- Fishbowl Frenzy (You'll need to repair a number of cracks in a fish tank by hovering over them)
- Magical Mix Up (You'll need to "manually" rearrange pieces to fit a puzzle)
 Danny Phantom
- Ghost Catcher (Has you eliminating ghosts that appear onscreen by capturing them)
- Portal Party (You'll manually control Danny as he destroys ghosts that appear onscreen)
 Jimmy Neutron
- Deflect-O-Matic (You'll need to keep swatting atoms back by moving your hands over the section that it will hit)
- Deep Sea Danger (You'll control Jimmy's submarine as it gets through a sidescrolling level)
 Rocket Power
- Hanging Out (You'll need to control a glider as it gets through a number of rings)
- Rocket Hockey (Has you blocking hockey pucks back)
- It requires the EyeToy accessory.
- It is only on the PlayStation 2.
- This is the only PS2 exclusive Nicktoons game.