SpongeBob's Surf and Skate Roadtrip
SpongeBob’s Surf & Skate Roadtrip is a video game based on SpongeBob's Runaway Roadtrip. It features 2 modes of play: Story and Challenge. In Story Mode, SpongeBob and Patrick relive their crazy road trip to the beach through slideshows leading into arcade-style play. Freestyle your way through Challenge Mode as you, SpongeBob and his bodacious Bikini Bottom buddy explore a brand new never-before-seen world. It was released on November 21, 2011.
 Xbox 360 Kinect Features
- For the first time ever, you can be SpongeBob.
- Augmented reality—move your hand through the water and watch it splash!
- Compete and play with friends – show off your awesome tricks and mind-blowing stunts in head-to-head play (2-player split-screen)
- 12 awe-inspiring environments – 6 for each sport—and unlimited ways to perfect your board skills.
- 7 different challenges including Flag, Timed, Score Runs.
- Express yourself with a variety of righteous boards – earn even more awesome boards, the better you ride.
- Strike a pose: use your camera to show off gnarly moves and tricks.
 DS Features
- Surf and Skate across more than 24 maps.
- 2-player multi-play with Single and Multi-card gaming.
- Grab some air in 5 different victory conditions – Score, Collectible, Combo Mayhem, Win the Race, Untouchable.
- More than 150 ways to play for unlimited hours of boarding action.
- Customize your boards with colors, stamps, wheels, fins and decks.
- Bonus Sport: Full Snowboarding level with 10 maps unlocked upon game completion.
- This is the first SpongeBob game to use Kinect.
- This is the second SpongeBob game to use the new THQ logo. The first was SpongeBob SquigglePants.
- This is the latest SpongeBob video game to be made by THQ.