Nasty Patty (Episode)
|Airdate:||1 March 2002|
|Previous Episode:||The Bully|
|Next Episode:||Idiot Box|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
A health inspector shows up at the Krusty Krab, and while he is there, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs see the news about a guy passing himself off as a health inspector to get free food. Mr. Krabs is so mad he and SpongeBob make a Krabby Patty made with a bunch of nasty things. After it is served to the inspector he chokes on a fly and the two think he died from the patty. They later find out that he was a real health inspector. They bury him, and are picked up by police. It is raining, and the mud on the hill erodes - the body is exposed. SpongeBob brings it into the freezer, and leaves it there. Officer Nancy wants ice for her drink, and she is about to go into the freezer when they confess their crimes. She opens the door, and there is nothing there. She thinks it's a joke, and closes the door. The health inspector comes up from behind, but the police think he's a zombie. After figuring out that he is not, in fact, a zombie, the health inspector shows Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob the sheet, and it turns out that the Krusty Krab passed the test for the health inspection. Mr. Krabs treats Nancy, the other officer and SpongeBob to discounted Krabby Patties to celebrate. The Health Inspector is about to come out but the door slams on his head.
- The Krusty Krab sign is on the right. It also has green neon lights.
- This episode won under the letter N of the Atlantis SquarePantis SpongeBob Z-A marathon.
- Mr. Krabs calls SpongeBob a Looney Loofah referring that he is not a true sponge, but the aforementioned being.
- In one shot of the kitchen, there is no toilet. In the next, there is.
- When Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob were screaming near the window, the grill is next to them instead of being right near the counter.
- When SpongeBob buries the body with the head sticking out, he says, I thought he might need some air. But they live under water.
- When SpongeBob buries the body, his head is sticking out which means he was buried vertically, but when he slides down the hill the body lies horizontally.
- On one shot when they bury him, the inspector does not have a hat. In the next shot he does have one.
- When Mr. Krabs says that SpongeBob doesn't have a brain, his sleeve is missing.
- SpongeBob says that if the health inspector gets one Krabby Patty, he'd pass the Krusty Krab. But he didn't say he'd pass them, he said the inspection will be complete.
- Look in the sludge food, it looks like there's nails in there.
|← Season 2 Season 3 Season 4 →|