Krabs a la Mode (Episode)
|Krabs a la Mode|
|Airdate:||25 July 2007|
|Previous Episode:||New Digs|
|Next Episode:||Roller Cowards|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
"Krabs a la Mode" is an episode from Season 5.
Plankton discovers Mr. Krabs weakness, and that is his thermostat. Plankton sneaks into the Krusty Krab and touches his thermostat making the Krusty Krab as cold as ice. When SpongeBob and Squidward enter the Krusty Krab it is slippery and cold inside. Squidward tries to serve the customer's food but unfortunately he can't, because it was too slippery. The customers soon left the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob then tied Patties on his feet making patty skates. The customers soon return and they also want to try patty skates. Mr. Krabs was making more money than ever, He was selling twice as many patties without cooking them. Plankton then tries to go to the Krusty Krab to try to get a patty. Plankton could not get a patty and he soon reveal the thermostat was not set on 62 degrees. He soon messes the thermostat making it hot and cold over and over again, but his last attempt made him slip and fall then Mr. Krabs made it cold again, making Plankton frozen solid. After Mr. Krabs' ice rink, he now turns it into a swimming pool. Plankton was iced in a drink then Mr. Krabs talked to him then he drank the drink and Plankton screams.
- When SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs entered the Krusty Krab which was frozen, the grill was seen frozen a few seconds later. After the Krusty Krab became special when SpongeBob was skating with two frozen Krabby Patties, a customer said that she wants SpongeBob to give her two frozen Krabby Patties, uncooked, SpongeBob gave the customers cooked instead of raw and how can SpongeBob cook them if the grill was frozen?
- The episode's title is a reference to the dish Pie a la Mode, a pie with ice cream.
- This was the first appearance of the Thermostat and the Clamboni.
- When Plankton tries to steal a frozen Krabby Patty, a hockey player smacks him across the room with his hockey stick and the frozen patty lands on SpongeBob’s nose with Plankton sitting on the patty. The frozen patty is seen flopping over SpongeBob’s nose. How can this be if the temperature was -15 degrees Fahrenheit and it was sitting in the Krusty Krab all night while it was -15 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Why didn't Plankton just go through the back door of the Krusty Krab with the patty?
- How can hockey players block the exit without getting run over?
- How can the floor of Krusty Krab freeze and liquify if the restaurant is already underwater?
- If you listen closely, SpongeBob says to Mr. Krabs "Here's your Krabby Patty and lemonade". Although, SpongeBob only gives him his lemonade, but doesn't give him the patty.
- How can Krabs freeze Plankton with out freezing himself or any one else?
- Plankton freezes the Krusty Krab is similar to episode Suds, where SpongeBob's House gets frozen.
- How can Plankton freeze the Krusty Krab and he doesn't feel cold?
- The "Do Not Touch Thermostat" sign wasn't there when Squidward cranked up the heat.
- How could Squidward slip? He's a octopus with suction cups.
- When Patrick sticks his tongue to the pole, that's a reference to A Christmas Story.
- At one point, Plankton angrily says,"Stop bloking the exit!", but he was the one who lead them to block the door.
- When Plankton was playing with the thermostat, the temperature reaches 145 degrees. How come no-one felt hot?
- Look carefully when Plankton touches changes the thermostat temperature at the beginning. He rolls the switch back and forth, so the temperature should have rised and dropped again and again, but it just dropped degree by degree.
- Old Man Jenkins sometimes sounds like Squilliam Fancyson
- Krusty Krab Customers
- Mr. Krabs
- Hockey players
- Old Man Jenkins
- The Kids in Mr. Krabs' Front Yard
|← Season 4 Season 5 Season 6 →|