Accidents Will Happen (Episode)
|Accidents Will Happen|
|Airdate:||July 18, 2011|
|Previous Episode:||Perfect Chemistry|
|Next Episode:||The Other Patty|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
Accidents Will Happen is an episode from Season 8.
An angry mob is rioting at the Krusty Krab, because Squidward is doing something that as SpongeBob says "Requires privacy". Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob hear a scream and they go into the room where they find Squidward on the floor, with a broken bun shelf, and buried in buns, and having a twisted ankle. Squidward reveals his twisted ankle and threatens to call the O.W.S. unless Mr. Krabs agrees to pamper him until he recovers. Mr. Krabs, not wanting to be fined or penalized by the O.W.S. agrees. However Mr. Krabs finds that Squidward's way of pampering is making him (Mr. Krabs) do ridiculous requests and things, and he tortures Mr. Krabs throughout the episode, especially when Squidward orders him to clean his back barnacles. Eventually SpongeBob and Patrick call an OWS inspector when they investigate but cannot match any clues to what made Squidward injured. Squidward puts on bandages and a cast for his arm, and claims to the OWS inspector that he was injured when he found a customer having ten seeds instead of 11 on his Patty bun, and tried to get him a bun with 11 seeds to replace it, but was injured when the shelf's chains magically broke and swung down and hit him where he laid for 6 hours injured before being found. The OWS inspector begins to fine Mr. Krabs who is crying about losing $1 until to Squidward's dismay however, Mr. Krabs remembers that he has a surveillance camera in the room that could have recorded the incident. He plays a video that showed that the "private" thing Squidward was doing, was actually taking an unpermitted nap on the bun shelf, but it couldn't hold his weight and the weight of Squidward broke the chains causing Squidward's injury. The fine is cancelled and infuriated Mr. Krabs vows to make Squidward pay for what he did. In the ending, Squidward annoyingly has to pamper Mr. Krabs the exact same way he made Krabs do to him. When Squidward is forced to clean Mr. Krabs' back barnacles, the episode ends with Squidward screaming and crying as he does so.
- The shelf that broke has the right chain broken, but in Squidward's story, the left chain broke.
- Also, in Squidward's story, he laid there in pain for 6 hours when actually SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs went to check on him immediately when the noise was heard.
- Furthermore, In Squidward's story, he fell in the wrong position and he was covered with buns when Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob went in the room; In Squidward's story, he wasn't so you can tell he was lying if you watch the beginning.
- Also Squidward told SpongeBob in the beginning that the thing he is doing in the bun room required privacy, but getting a bun doesn't require privacy; a hint that Squidward is lying.
- This is the first episode of Season 8.
|← Season 7 Season 8 Season 9 →|