Please note: Due to constant attempts by spambots to gain access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
You are not logged in. Please log in to get the full benefit of SpongePedia.
For further questions go to SpongePedia:Contents !
The Executive Treatment (Episode)
|The Executive Treatment|
|Airdate:||September 7, 2015|
|Previous Episode:||Squid Plus One|
|Next Episode:||Company Picnic|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
The Executive Treatment is an episode from Season 9.
- Mr. Krabs
- Stockholder Eel (only appearance)
- Sadie Rechid
- Nat Peterson
- Yellow Executive
- Officer John
- Other Executives
The episode begins with Patrick entering the Krusty Krab, there he spotted a lot of fishes with suit and ties. Having arrived at the counter, he asks Squidward for an Executive Treatment sandwich after everyone else there made it sound good. But Squidward says that only executives can eat the sandwich. Patrick gets a tie and a pair of glasses so he could eat it. However, just before he could, all of the executives see that lunch break is over and they all have to return to work (even grabbing Patrick with them, thinking that he's a executive).
As they arrive at the building, Patrick tries to tell them that that he's not an executive but keeps his mouth shut after hearing that those who pretend to be executives will be considered spies and thrown in jail. During a meeting, Patrick meets with the boss and is given numerous chances in the building. After a montage of hilarious actives, Patrick reveals himself to not be a executive. However, he's then sent to prison.
That night, while talking to SpongeBob in jail, Patrick is finally given the Krabby Patty he wanted but finds it just OK. Patrick then rips off his prison clothes and puts back his tie and glass, which causes a guard to wonder what happened to Patrick, despite having seen him change, and sound the alarm, announcing that Patrick has escaped. The episode ends with Patrick and SpongeBob leaving the prison while the prison guards are searching for Patrick.
- This is the second episode where Patrick appears more than SpongeBob. The first episode was Rise and Shine.
- At one point, the Boss impersonates Groucho Marx.
- Squidward states that SpongeBob wears a different tie when he makes an Executive Treatment sandwich, but when he appears with the sandwich, he is in his normal tie. However, the different tie could be red like his regular tie.
- Despite the fact the guard pressed the alarm, the prison does not go into lockdown, and SpongeBob and Patrick are able to walk right out.
- According to Squidward, the Executive Treatment sandwich is just a Krabby Patty that costs more.
- This episode is banned in India because some younger children tend to think this episode is scary, possibly due to the stockholder eel.
|← Season 8 Season 9 →Season 10|