The Executive Treatment (Episode)
|The Executive Treatment|
|Airdate:||September 7, 2015|
|Previous Episode:||Squid Plus One|
|Next Episode:||Company Picnic|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
The Executive Treatment is an episode from Season 9.
- Patrick Star
- Mr. Krabs
- Stockholder Eel
- Sadie Rechid
- Nat Peterson
- Yellow Executive
- Officer John
- Other Executives
The episode begins with Patrick entering the Krusty Krab, there he spotted a lot of fishes with suit and ties. Having arrived at the counter, he ask Squidward for an Executive Treatment sandwich after everyone else there made it sound good. But Squidward says that only Executives can eat. So, Patrick got a tie and a pair of glasses so he could eat it, however just before he could, all of the executives sees that lunch break was over and they all had to return back to work (even grabbing Patrick with them)
As they arrived at the building, Patrick tried to tell them that that he not's an Executive but kept his mouth shut after hearing that those who pretended to be executives will be considered spies and thrown in jail. During a meeting Patrick met with the boss and was given numerous chance in the building. After a montage of hilarious actives, Patrick revealed himself to no be a executive, However Patrick was then thrown in jail.
That night while walking to SpongeBob, Patrick was finally given the Krabby Patty he wanted but found it just OK. Patrick then ripped off his prison clothes and put back his tie and glass, which caused a guard to wonder what happen to Patrick, despite having seen him change, and sounded the alarm, announce Patrick has escape. The episode ends with Patrick and SpongeBob leaving the prison while the prison searching for Patrick.
- This is the second episode where Patrick appears more than SpongeBob. The first episode was "Rise and Shine."
- At one point The Boss impersonates Groucho Marx.
- Squidward states that SpongeBob wears a different tie when he makes an Executive Treatment sandwich, but when he appears with the sandwich, he is in his normal tie. However, the different tie could be red like his regular tie.
- Despite the fact the guard pressed the alarm, the prison did not go into lockdown, and SpongeBob and Patrick were able to walk right out.
- According to Squidward, the Executive Treatment sandwich is just a Krabby Patty that costs more.
|← Season 8 Season 9 →Season 10|