Eek, an Urchin! (Episode)
|Eek, an Urchin!|
|Airdate:||October 27, 2012|
|Previous Episode:||Bumper to Bumper|
|Next Episode:||Squid Defense|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
Eek, an Urchin! is an episode from Season 9 and is the 183ard episode.
SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs find an urchin in the Krusty Krab due to all the customers being scared away .Then Mr.Krabs finds plankton inside the Krusty Krabs trying to steal the secrect fourmula and Mr.Krabs asks plankton to destroy the urchin and plankton uses a robot to destroy the urchin and plankton turns it on and the screen says Something then Mr.Krabs and plankton says "forget about that" and plankton turns it again and it has an picture of an urchin and plankton turns it on and the bot goes and finds the urchin and the bot goes on a wild goose chase with the urchin breaking things and finally the urchin goes into the cash register and Mr Krabs runs in front of the cash register to stop the bot from destroying cash register because of his money andfinally Mr.Krabs tells the bot to stop, hand over the mallet, and Mr.Krabs kills the bot looks into the register andfinds at the urchin ate the money. Squidward runs into the cash register to see if his cactus has survived and it has and Mr.Krabs puts plankton inside of it and he acts like a girl urchito attract he one urchin but instead attracts alot and squid ward turns the temp. down to freeze the the urchins but also freezes plankton. the in the end they freeze them and put them in a trash can.
- This is the third time the Krusty Krab thermostat is used. The first was in Krabs a la Mode and the second time was in Planet of the Jellyfish.
- In comparison, the sea urchin in this episode is about the same size as Plankton.
- This is the third time Plankton actually teams up with Mr. Krabs in order to solve a problem. The first was in Best Frenemies and the second was in The Other Patty.
- This is the second time Mr. Krabs' money was eaten, in this episode's case, by the urchin. The first was by Mystery back in the episode My Pretty Seahorse.
- The title card for this episode looks similar to the title card for Demolition Doofus.
- Running Gag: Someone using a telephone or cell phone.
- This episode is called "Eek, An Urchin!" but the television guides actually displays this episode as "Eek! An Urchin"
- This episode was paired up with Patrick-Man! for its premiere. It will later be paired with Squid Defense.
- The urchins look much different than the ones in Nature Pants and its title card. Also, in the episode Squidward's School for Grown-Ups, the sea urchin is a fluffy beard-like ball that was on Patrick's face. It's possible that these could be different types of sea urchins.
- This is the only episode with a robot the has the eye of Plankton, however two video games have this same thing. The biggest role they played were in SpongeBob's Truth or Square. They also have a much smaller role as a Submarine robot in Nicktoons Unite!
- This is the third time sea urchins appear. The first was in Nature Pants and the second was in Squidward's School for Grown-Ups.
- When SpongeBob falls into the bucket and tells Squidward to stop the urchin before it gets into the dining room, his voice sounds a lot deeper than usual. It may have just been echoing in the bucket, though.
- When SpongeBob whistles, the tunes sounds like the overworld theme in Super Mario 3D Land.
|← Season 8 Season 9 →Season 10|