Palace of Pranks
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
Around the shop there are many prank items including:
- Gag Seanut Brittle a reference to "Peanut Brittle". Patrick assumes that there is real Seanut Brittle inside all of them.
- Joy Buzzers - Really hurt victim
- Toy mouths that bite when wound up
- Fake Tentacles
- Exploding Chewing Gum - $9.95 (blows head completely off)
- Fake Gag Dollar - $1.00 (Fools people into thinking you've got a real dollar)
- Whoopie Cushion - $1.00 (also mentioned on the episode Funny Pants)
- Fake Vomit - $1.00 (plastic replica of vomit)
- Real Vomit - $1.00 (Oddly costs the same as the fake vomit)
- Invisible Spray - $1.00 (Discounted for SpongeBob because he is Frank's #1 customer)
- Second Gag Seanut Brittle can- $1.00 Another can of Seanut Brittle that Patrick found in the store after SpongeBob pranked him with the first one. Patrick says, "Hey Seanut Brittle!" and opens up the can. The spring sprongs/Fake snakes fly out and Patrick lets out a "Oh Darn it Not again" SpongeBob then roars in laughter.
- However this place doesn't give change. Because when SpongeBob offered a stack of money for a $1.00 Invisible Spray he didn't receive any change.