Guppies R Us
From SpongePedia, the First SpongeBob Wiki.
Guppies R Us is a baby clothes store. It only appears in the episode: Spy Buddies. The baby clothes there are very small but not small enough for Plankton. It was seen when SpongeBob and Patrick were spying on Plankton.
- Guppies R Us is a parody of Toys R Us/Babies R Us.
- When Plankton goes into the store, we find out that he wears clothes size -5.
- They do not carry size -5 pj's.
- Guppies are small, small fish, like fish babies.
- Next door is the Stamp Store where Plankton gets Stamps from.
- SpongeBob and Patrick are able to fit in some of the baby clothes in the store.