Dead Eye Plankton
Dead Eye Plankton (June 1836-November 1901) was a villain in 1886 who was from the East. So far, his only mention appearance was in the episode Pest of the West. He is one of Plankton's Ancestors. Dead Eye Plankton was arrested and thrown in jail after he was defeated by SpongeBob's great cowboy ancestor, SpongeBuck SquarePants at high noon by stepping on him. There was a song named after him called "Dead Eye". A difference between Dead Eye and Plankton is that Dead Eye was more successful.
He possibly died of natural causes in 1899, due to the fact that he was stepped on so many times by many people since his defeat at the hands of SpongeBuck. However, it is still unclear as to how he really died.
Dead Eye Plankton looks like Plankton. He has a whip, to whip everyone and had some villaionus cowboy clothes, and a stovepipe top hat, and even though he was so small, everyone was still scared of him.
 Things He Did
- He robbed this town! (Dead Eye Gulch!)
- He pulled my pants down! (Pecos Patrick)
- He made all the pretty girls cry! (Mrs. Puff)
- He wants Mr. Krabs' saloon, and the I.O.U is due tomorrow noon!
- He whips people.
- He pulled my pants (SpongeBuck SquarePants)
- "That's me! Dead Eye Plankton!"
- "Well, what're y'all lookin' at?!"
- "What are you hayseeds lookin' at? Go on! Get outta here!"
- "I swallowed a bug! I hate that! Ooh, it totally ruins an evil laugh."