Dead Eye Gulch
Dead Eye Gulch (also known as: Bikini Gulch) is Bikini Bottom back in 1883. Dead Eye Gulch is a small city and was formerly ruled and owned by Dead Eye Plankton. There is a railway line near the entrance to the town.
- Krusty Kantina: The Krusty Kantina is a restaurant owned by Mr. Krabs' Western Ancestor but all of the money earned in this restaurant goes to Dead Eye Plankton.
- Dead Eye Funeral Parlor and Ice Cream Parlor: This is a funeral parlor that also serves as an ice cream parlor. This was the first place in Dead Eye Gulch SpongeBuck visited after he got off the train.
- Old Dead Tree Hill: This is a cemetery where they buried all the past sheriffs. Unfortunately this cemetery is already full.
- A cemetery hill mentioned in a magazine released for Pest of the West. Legend has it that you'll end up buried there if you bump into a tombstone.
- Boot Hill: This is the second cemetery built where they buried all the past sheriffs.
There are other places such as stores like shoes and supplies and stuff.