Banned in Bikini Bottom (Episode)
|Banned in Bikini Bottom|
|Airdate:||23 November 2007|
|Next Episode:||Stanley S. SquarePants|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
"Banned In Bikini Bottom" is an episode from Season 5.
The "Once upon a time" screen comes up when the episode starts at the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob is driving Squidward crazy with his singing, and Mr. Krabs is having a typical time out of their way. Then, a bus comes up to the building and a group of women emerge. They meet Mr. Krabs outside the building and ignore him. Once inside, they are teased by Squidward, and Mr. Krabs tries to put an end to it. Eventually, Miss Priss, leader of the group, expresses her offensive feelings to them and the Krusty Krab for being fun, then after SpongeBob sings the same song again while making the situation worse, threatens to ban Krabby Patties for being fun and delicious. After hearing that, Mr. Krabs gets angry and, according to Squidward later on, calls and threatens her with French fries. The result is the building being closed. The three characters are outside, while she and her police sheriff officer husband Al prepare for dinner tonight. After feeling the shaking that's been blocking the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs goes crazy by running away while sobbing like mad. SpongeBob then suggests making a secret Krusty Krab, which Mr. Krabs somehow hears and runs back to do. It is done in SpongeBob's house, where Patrick asks the Bikini Bottomites for a password. Everything is going smoothly, when Plankton hears about the Krusty Krab's closing and heads off to celebrate. He finds the Secret Krusty Krab, overhears the conversation Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob have on the fact that their doing of this idea is breaking the law, and then calls the police department. In the next scene, the police (and Miss Priss) burst into the building; knock out the Krabby Patties, and put SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs, and Squidward in handcuffs. Before they're carted off to jail, Miss Priss notices her husband Al eating a Krabby Patty. She tries to run to him to knock the Krabby Patty out of his hands, but trips on her untied shoes. The impact of the fall causes Al to drop the Krabby Patty into Miss Priss' mouth. She eats and gulps it, then sings the same song, (with SpongeBob joining in), that SpongeBob sung in the episodes' start. After the song ends, she tells of how much she changed from the food. Finally, she tells the three "jailbirds" that they wouldn’t go to jail and Krabby Patties will be allowed again. (Al tries to comfort her after that small tiff, but gets a "Don’t push it, Al" from Miss Priss.) Plankton, which hidden in a Krabby Patty, is angry over how close he came to finishing Mr. Krabs off. Soon, Miss Priss grabs that patty and eats it. At the same time it enters her mouth, a "The End" screen comes up while Plankton is heard screaming.
- Mr. Krabs
- Miss Priss
- Police Chief Al
- Other Bikini Bottomites
- This is during 100th episode of SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Many Americans in real nonfiction actually do get bankrupt like Mr. Krabs and go ruined.
- Factual Errors: The Krusty Krab cannot be closed down by almost every police agency. Only the IRS(Inter-Revenue Service) can close businesses down because the conflict is based on money.
- This episode was aired on the first day as part of Nick's Nonstop Five at Five.
- Mr. Krabs names his cash register Betsy, that is also his mom's name.
- On the info for the episode on Nickelodeon, Miss Priss is the character's labeled name. However, she clearly says her name is Miss Grissle Puss.
- The Ban on Krabby Patties resembles The Prohibition of The 1920's, when it was illegal to buy, sell, or drink liquor. It was made by Puritan women who believed that drinking was a sin.
- When Mr. Krabs welcomes Miss Priss, the details and his belt are gone.
 Transcript and Song
|← Season 4 Season 5 Season 6 →|