Something Smells (Episode)
|Airdate:||26 October 2000|
|Previous Episode:||Squid's Day Off|
|Next Episode:||Bossy Boots|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||Tom Kenny|
|Patrick Star||Bill Fagerbakke|
|Squidward Tentacles||Rodger Bumpass|
|Mr. Krabs||Clancy Brown|
Something Smells is an episode from Season 2.
- Mr. Krabs
- The Band
- Cinema Audience
- Other Random Bikini Bottomites
- SpongeBob's Sundae
SpongeBob and Gary The Snail wake up and realize that it is Sunday. Therefore, SpongeBob decides to have a sundae, but when he looks in the freezer, there is no ice cream left. So, SpongeBob decides to use something else. He uses onions, ketchup, and peanuts from the peanut plant he has been growing in the bathroom window. Little does he know, SpongeBob gets rancid breath. SpongeBob then gets out his Sunday list. It says, "Say hi to everyone in Bikini Bottom." Everyone in town avoids him because of his bad breath. He approaches a giant pile of bubble gum sitting on a bench. It then morphs into the body of Patrick Star. SpongeBob tells him that he is confused, and Patrick does not notice the stench since he doesn't have a nose. He says that everyone is avoiding SpongeBob because SpongeBob is ugly, and SpongeBob looks in a mirror. It looks okay, but when SpongeBob says, "Hi!” the reflection smells his breath, readies a hammer and smashes itself. SpongeBob is shocked by this, and isolates himself in his home.
Then, Patrick comes in and makes SpongeBob admit that he is ugly and proud of it. It works, and SpongeBob's confidence grows, so they go to the cinema. When they go in and sit down, all the fish still avoid SpongeBob. All of the fish leave the theater. Patrick eventually gets hungry so they go to get a snack, but no one is at the counter, so SpongeBob gives Patrick some of his sundae. Suddenly Patrick has a stomachache after he eats the sundae, so Patrick goes to the Gents. When a guy runs away from Patrick in the toilet, he thinks he has caught the 'ugly' from SpongeBob. SpongeBob smells Patrick's extremely smelly breathe, and concludes that they are not ugly, they just have bad breath from eating the "sundae". After they realize this, they run around shouting "WE STINK!" and they melt down the movie theater. In the last scene, SpongeBob and Patrick run into Squidward Tentacles and say, "Guess what Squidward? WE STINK!" Squidward looks confused and SpongeBob and Patrick run away laughing.
- In the credits at the beginning of the episode, animator Edgar Larrazabal's name misspell as "Edgar Larrazabla".
- When SpongeBob is playing the piano, his sleeves are pink.
- There are at least eleven fishes at the Movie Theater at which they look exactly like Tom.
- When SpongeBob demonstrates to Patrick about how people run away from him, the part when he breathes instead he says the line: "I just don't get it", then goes back to Patrick normal.
- In The Season 2 Disc 2, When SpongeBob Says "Hi, Building!" it was Replaced with "I Just Don't Get It." and Patrick Saying "I Don't Either". In The Commentary Says That "There Was A Mix-up In The Sound Mix There"
|← Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 →|